Video game environments, both visually and aurally, have continued to improve with stronger processors in computers and consoles, and the boundless imaginations by the designers. But the best-looking battlefield or spooky mansion is only as good as the audio around it.
As more players demand 360-degree visuals to overwhelm their eyes, they want the sound to enhance the emotions in each setting. We’ve picked out some gaming headset that will bring the boom of a BFG in a multiplayer map as clearly as the light footfall of an elf in the woods.
Here are our picks for the best gaming headset.
The Best Gaming Headset for Every Budget
1) Astro A50 wireless headset ($300)
2) Logitech G231 ($63)
3) LucidSound LS20 ($50)
4) Kingston HyperX Cloud II ($92)
5) Turtle Beach Earforce Stealth 350VR ($64)
6) Razer ManO’War ($170)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 5 video games you need to play in 2017
- 5 video games worth your hard-earned cash
- The best headsets for Nintendo Switch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.