- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
- Nicolás Maduro’s English Twitter account was suspended with no public explanation Saturday 2:06 PM
‘Brothel tester’ is a real job you can get in Germany, apparently
Time to add some spice to that résumé.
This article contains sexually explicit content.
Because amateur Yelp reviews of brothels just aren’t cutting it, a Berlin-based website wants to hire a pro to have (safe) sex with the city’s (legal) prostitutes and rate the quality of their services. Please do not trample over one another to click on the job posting.
“Kaufmich.com is a social network for sex workers, clients, brothels and companies in erotic environment,” the translated version of the ad explains. “With a young team (about 25 people) and a flat hierarchy, working conditions are very pleasant and marked by the life of a startup. Kaufmich.com is part of an international group of companies with more than 120 employees in Germany, China and Spain, offering realistic development and career opportunities.”
So far, so normal. Then we get to the specific duties the lucky guy—or gal!—is expected to carry out: “Test brothels for service, cleanliness and compliance with safe sex practices. You enjoy sex with various women and then create a score” to be published on Kaufmich. You’ll also be attending events like “bukkake parties and gang bangs.” Dress appropriately!
Among the requirements for the position (heh) are a business degree—“preferably” in hotels—as well as fluent German and maybe French, good hygiene, working knowledge of quality management systems, and a flair for “working with people.” It couldn’t hurt if you could boast “practical experience from several years of brothel visits,” either. But don’t dawdle: Applications are due by month’s end! Yes, you can use me as a reference.
H/T Mirror | Photo via greybeard39/Flickr (CC BY ND 2.0)
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'