- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Wednesday 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Wednesday 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Wednesday 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Wednesday 10:43 AM
Amy Schumer made this gay couple’s adorable engagement photos even better
The couple were like, ‘Who’s this sweaty blonde lady?’ And then it hit them.
Joseph Turnage and Brandon Moore were posing for their engagement photos in New York’s Central Park with Brooklyn-based photographer Alisha Siegel when suddenly a sweaty blonde jogger in sunglasses and a tank top ran toward them.
“Oh my god! Are you taking engagement photos? Let me get in one,” she said, according to what Siegel told People magazine.
The couple laughed and took a picture with the random, funny stranger. As the camera snapped, they slowly realized the woman was comedian Amy Schumer.
“You guys know I’m like reeeeeeal famous,” Schumer reportedly said to the couple as it dawned on them that one of the hottest comedians of the moment had just photobombed their engagement shoot.
“My face went totally blank and I said, ‘Oh my god! Amy! I love you!’ Needless to say I was pretty excited,” Siegel told People. “I think we were all in shock that it had actually happened. We were just doing our thing and taking pictures. Never in a million years would we think Amy Schumer would want to jump in a photo.”
Later, Schumer posted the photo on her Instagram with the caption: “beautiful engagement photo ruined by yours truly.” It appears the comedian has a penchant for photobombing couples, having pulled a similar stunt with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at a red-carpet event last April.
Turnage and Moore will wed this October in Manhattan.
Mary Emily O'Hara is an LGBTQ reporter. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, NBC Out, Daily Dot, Broadly, Vice, the Daily Beast, the Advocate, Huffington Post, DNAinfo, Al Jazeera, and Portland's Pulitzer Prize-winning newsweekly Willamette Week, among other outlets.