- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google 4 Years Ago
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar 4 Years Ago
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy 4 Years Ago
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal Today 9:04 AM
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
Amy Schumer made this gay couple’s adorable engagement photos even better
The couple were like, ‘Who’s this sweaty blonde lady?’ And then it hit them.
Joseph Turnage and Brandon Moore were posing for their engagement photos in New York’s Central Park with Brooklyn-based photographer Alisha Siegel when suddenly a sweaty blonde jogger in sunglasses and a tank top ran toward them.
“Oh my god! Are you taking engagement photos? Let me get in one,” she said, according to what Siegel told People magazine.
The couple laughed and took a picture with the random, funny stranger. As the camera snapped, they slowly realized the woman was comedian Amy Schumer.
“You guys know I’m like reeeeeeal famous,” Schumer reportedly said to the couple as it dawned on them that one of the hottest comedians of the moment had just photobombed their engagement shoot.
“My face went totally blank and I said, ‘Oh my god! Amy! I love you!’ Needless to say I was pretty excited,” Siegel told People. “I think we were all in shock that it had actually happened. We were just doing our thing and taking pictures. Never in a million years would we think Amy Schumer would want to jump in a photo.”
Later, Schumer posted the photo on her Instagram with the caption: “beautiful engagement photo ruined by yours truly.” It appears the comedian has a penchant for photobombing couples, having pulled a similar stunt with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at a red-carpet event last April.
Turnage and Moore will wed this October in Manhattan.
Mary Emily O'Hara is an LGBTQ reporter. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, NBC Out, Daily Dot, Broadly, Vice, the Daily Beast, the Advocate, Huffington Post, DNAinfo, Al Jazeera, and Portland's Pulitzer Prize-winning newsweekly Willamette Week, among other outlets.