- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Today 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Today 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Today 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Today 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Today 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
Amy Schumer made this gay couple’s adorable engagement photos even better
The couple were like, ‘Who’s this sweaty blonde lady?’ And then it hit them.
Joseph Turnage and Brandon Moore were posing for their engagement photos in New York’s Central Park with Brooklyn-based photographer Alisha Siegel when suddenly a sweaty blonde jogger in sunglasses and a tank top ran toward them.
“Oh my god! Are you taking engagement photos? Let me get in one,” she said, according to what Siegel told People magazine.
The couple laughed and took a picture with the random, funny stranger. As the camera snapped, they slowly realized the woman was comedian Amy Schumer.
“You guys know I’m like reeeeeeal famous,” Schumer reportedly said to the couple as it dawned on them that one of the hottest comedians of the moment had just photobombed their engagement shoot.
“My face went totally blank and I said, ‘Oh my god! Amy! I love you!’ Needless to say I was pretty excited,” Siegel told People. “I think we were all in shock that it had actually happened. We were just doing our thing and taking pictures. Never in a million years would we think Amy Schumer would want to jump in a photo.”
Later, Schumer posted the photo on her Instagram with the caption: “beautiful engagement photo ruined by yours truly.” It appears the comedian has a penchant for photobombing couples, having pulled a similar stunt with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at a red-carpet event last April.
Turnage and Moore will wed this October in Manhattan.
Mary Emily O'Hara is an LGBTQ reporter. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, NBC Out, Daily Dot, Broadly, Vice, the Daily Beast, the Advocate, Huffington Post, DNAinfo, Al Jazeera, and Portland's Pulitzer Prize-winning newsweekly Willamette Week, among other outlets.