- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian 4 Years Ago
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause 4 Years Ago
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Today 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Today 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Today 10:43 AM
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free Today 10:28 AM
- Mother discovers YouTube Kids video that encourages self-harm Today 10:14 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ messed-up map of the U.S. is his first campaign flub Today 10:05 AM
- Woman starts a whites-only yoga club to prove the wrong point about racism Today 10:01 AM
- John Mayer steps in to Photoshop Diplo’s Instagram Today 9:28 AM
- Venmo is flagging payments that mention ‘Persian’ Today 9:17 AM
- YouTube’s Slo Mo Guys inspired a key moment in ‘Solo’ Today 9:14 AM
- Trump unveils ‘workshopped’ nickname for Bernie Sanders Today 8:16 AM
- This Kickstarter needs $4,000 to digitally erase the rat from ‘The Departed’ Today 8:07 AM
- Welcome to Bernie 2020 Twitter, same as Bernie 2016 Twitter Today 7:39 AM
Amy Schumer made this gay couple’s adorable engagement photos even better
The couple were like, ‘Who’s this sweaty blonde lady?’ And then it hit them.
Joseph Turnage and Brandon Moore were posing for their engagement photos in New York’s Central Park with Brooklyn-based photographer Alisha Siegel when suddenly a sweaty blonde jogger in sunglasses and a tank top ran toward them.
“Oh my god! Are you taking engagement photos? Let me get in one,” she said, according to what Siegel told People magazine.
The couple laughed and took a picture with the random, funny stranger. As the camera snapped, they slowly realized the woman was comedian Amy Schumer.
“You guys know I’m like reeeeeeal famous,” Schumer reportedly said to the couple as it dawned on them that one of the hottest comedians of the moment had just photobombed their engagement shoot.
“My face went totally blank and I said, ‘Oh my god! Amy! I love you!’ Needless to say I was pretty excited,” Siegel told People. “I think we were all in shock that it had actually happened. We were just doing our thing and taking pictures. Never in a million years would we think Amy Schumer would want to jump in a photo.”
Later, Schumer posted the photo on her Instagram with the caption: “beautiful engagement photo ruined by yours truly.” It appears the comedian has a penchant for photobombing couples, having pulled a similar stunt with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West at a red-carpet event last April.
Turnage and Moore will wed this October in Manhattan.
Mary Emily O'Hara is an LGBTQ reporter. Her work has appeared in Rolling Stone, NBC Out, Daily Dot, Broadly, Vice, the Daily Beast, the Advocate, Huffington Post, DNAinfo, Al Jazeera, and Portland's Pulitzer Prize-winning newsweekly Willamette Week, among other outlets.