- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Alec Baldwin booted from American Airlines, quits Twitter
Twitter has an alternate mile-high club for famous folks booted from airplanes: Green Day’s Billy Joe Armstrong, director Kevin Smith, and now, Alec Baldwin.
Paging Liz Lemon. You have a situation to take care of: Alec Baldwin just got kicked off an American Airlines flight, according to a tweet from a fellow passenger.
“On an AA flight at LAX. Alec Baldwin removed from the plane We had to go back to the gate. Terrible that everyone had to wait,” tweeted Michael Wolf.
Baldwin took to Twitter to give his side of the story just minutes ago.
Baldwin’s name is a trending topic on Twitter with many users poking fun at the situation.
“It’s true. I was the one playing Alec Baldwin in Words With Friends. Ironically, I won with the word “airplane,” joked Johanna Cerutti.
The actor has since deactivated his Twitter account. Reporter Alex Weprin posted the following response he received [email protected] about the decision: “@alexweprin – just focused on #30Rock for now.”
On the plus side, at least now Baldwin can say he was escorted out of AA.
Photo by David Shankbone
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.