- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? 2 Years Ago
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
- Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re shopping online or IRL Today 10:40 AM
- #DeadUploadDay: YouTubers fight new rules for monetizing kids videos Today 10:39 AM
According to a CBS News poll, 71 percent of voters in that state say they think all the accusations against Moore are false. Meanwhile, 17 percent say they believe the women are telling the truth.
As for who’s to blame for the Moore accusations, 92 percent of Republicans say the Democrats are the ones behind the charges and 88 percent point to the media.
Though, Moore, in this poll, has a 49-43 lead against Democratic candidate Doug Jones, the latest Washington Poll poll predicts Jones has a 50-47 advantage.
The special election for Alabama’s Senate seat is Dec. 12. The margin of error on the CBS News poll is 3.8 percent.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.