- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free 2 Years Ago
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment 2 Years Ago
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free 2 Years Ago
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Today 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions Friday 2:47 PM
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update Friday 2:34 PM
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Friday 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Friday 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Friday 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Friday 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Friday 11:31 AM
Fox News, Roger Ailes face a new sexual harassment lawsuit
Fox contributor Julie Roginsky filed the suit against Ailes, Fox News, and the network’s co-president Bill Shine for sexual harassment and retaliation, and the grievances are very similar to Carlson’s. Roginsky claims Ailes made inappropriate comments after she was a guest on The Five and said he would give her a permanent position in exchange for sexual favors. Ailes also allegedly told Roginsky she should have sexual relationships with “older, married, conservative men” for their “loyalty,” further insinuating he sought a sexual relationship with her.
During their last meeting, in April 2015, Ailes allegedly told Roginsky he was acting as the “fully empowered agent of Fox News” and that he could greatly bolster or ruin her career. When she refused his sexual advances, Roginsky claims she faced retaliation from both Ailes and Fox News.
Spokespersons for Fox News were not immediately available for comment. Ailes’ lawyer told the New York Times that suit was “hogwash.”
Fox News’ highest-rated political commentator, Bill O’Reilly, was also recently accused of sexual harassment by multiple women at the network. O’Reilly still asserts the claims—taking place over the course of several years—have no merit and are merely attempts to gain money.
H/T New York Times
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.