- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional 3 Years Ago
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Today 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Today 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Today 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Today 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Today 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
If you believed your dreams of being a model/DJ had already passed you by, think again. China’s Wang Deshun is 80 years old and living out every cool guy’s fantasies.
The New York Times profiled the man known as “China’s hottest grandpa,” who walked his first runway at Beijing’s Fashion Week last year. And he’s lived quite a life—acting, singing, and posing as a nearly naked “living sculpture.
If Wang’s ultrahip lifestyle wasn’t envious enough, the father of two and grandpa of a toddler isn’t sitting around eating lettuce bowls like most models, either. “I eat whatever I want,” Wang told the Times. “Nature determines age, but you determine your state of mind.”
Read more at the Times.
Jessica Machado is the IRL editor of the Daily Dot. Previously, she was an associate editor at Rolling Stone. Her work has been published in the Washington Post, Elle, Vice, Salon, BuzzFeed, Guernica, Bitch, Bust, the Cut, the Awl, the Toast, among others.