- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ 4 Years Ago
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 4 Years Ago
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
The revolutionary 3Fap is the only sex toy you should ever need
Human ingenuity is marvelous to behold.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Sloan is raising $40,000 on Indiegogo to produce 3Fap, “the first 3-in-1 male masturbator.” The device features three orifices—mouth, vulva, and anus models—that were 3D-scanned from the actual orifices of the Autoblow Vaginal Beauty Contest’s winners. Now, instead of men needing to buy separate products in order to experience the sensations of different female body parts, they can use the 3Fap, which combines all of the holes into one package.
“3Fap’s three openings will have you experiencing three different textures every time you fap,” Sloan explained in his campaign video. “Put it in the butt—it’s tight and smooth! Put it in the vagina—it’s ribbed! Put it in the mouth—it’s a zig-zag pattern!”
While the first 3Fap models will be created out of TPE rubber (“artificial skin,” as Sloan called it), he intends to upgrade to silicone in 2016. The device will also be silent, allowing for maximum discretion when in use.
Right now, the campaign is offering three $49 perks for early-bird contributors: a standard 3Fap, an all-vulva 3Fap, and a 3Fap with non-gendered round holes. Each reward is limited to 100 units, so interested consumers should place their orders soon.
Sloan is no stranger to crowdfunding sex toys; he raised more than $16,000 for the Slaphappy five-in-one vibrator earlier this year, and while his campaign for the Autoblow 2 officially ended in 2014, funds are still trickling in to the tune of $300,000. Considering that his new campaign raised more than $1,500 in its first day, it seems likely that the 3Fap will be dominating the male masturbation market in no time.
Correction: Although the 3Fap is based on 3D-scanned orifices, it is not, itself, a 3D-printed device.
Photo via Indiegogo
Carrie Nelson is a writer and documentary filmmaker. Nelson’s reporting for the Daily Dot focused on LGBTQ issues, feminism, and internet culture.