- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula 4 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘The Affair’ for free 4 Years Ago
- Olivia Wilde’s ‘Booksmart’ is a teen comedy that will actually age well 4 Years Ago
- Conservative rising star Kyle Kashuv busted using the N-word a whole bunch Today 7:14 AM
- How to watch ‘The Name of the Rose’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- The Anthony Kennedy-Trump money laundering conspiracy is back—and as inaccurate as ever Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the FIFA U-20 World Cup online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
Human ingenuity is marvelous to behold.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Sloan is raising $40,000 on Indiegogo to produce 3Fap, “the first 3-in-1 male masturbator.” The device features three orifices—mouth, vulva, and anus models—that were 3D-scanned from the actual orifices of the Autoblow Vaginal Beauty Contest’s winners. Now, instead of men needing to buy separate products in order to experience the sensations of different female body parts, they can use the 3Fap, which combines all of the holes into one package.
“3Fap’s three openings will have you experiencing three different textures every time you fap,” Sloan explained in his campaign video. “Put it in the butt—it’s tight and smooth! Put it in the vagina—it’s ribbed! Put it in the mouth—it’s a zig-zag pattern!”
While the first 3Fap models will be created out of TPE rubber (“artificial skin,” as Sloan called it), he intends to upgrade to silicone in 2016. The device will also be silent, allowing for maximum discretion when in use.
Right now, the campaign is offering three $49 perks for early-bird contributors: a standard 3Fap, an all-vulva 3Fap, and a 3Fap with non-gendered round holes. Each reward is limited to 100 units, so interested consumers should place their orders soon.
Sloan is no stranger to crowdfunding sex toys; he raised more than $16,000 for the Slaphappy five-in-one vibrator earlier this year, and while his campaign for the Autoblow 2 officially ended in 2014, funds are still trickling in to the tune of $300,000. Considering that his new campaign raised more than $1,500 in its first day, it seems likely that the 3Fap will be dominating the male masturbation market in no time.
Correction: Although the 3Fap is based on 3D-scanned orifices, it is not, itself, a 3D-printed device.
Photo via Indiegogo
Carrie Nelson is a writer and documentary filmmaker. Nelson’s reporting for the Daily Dot focused on LGBTQ issues, feminism, and internet culture.