- Kyrsten Sinema may face a censure vote—and net neutrality is a big reason why 2 Years Ago
- Recreate a Hogwarts holiday with the LEGO ‘Harry Potter’ Advent calendar 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Titans vs. Jaguars on Thursday Night Football 2 Years Ago
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh 2 Years Ago
- Night Monkey finally gets the trailer he deserves 2 Years Ago
- All the TV series and films coming to AppleTV+ 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ Today 7:00 AM
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart Today 6:30 AM
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
Did intelligent aliens design us in their own image thousands of years ago? That’s what Raëlians believe.
It’s a spiritual movement that began in the ’70s and has had an online presence for decades. And their genesis story for life on Earth is actually no less plausible than “traditional” religions. Just swap “God” for “E.T.” and you’re good to go.
This week on 2 Girls 1 Podcast, Alli and Jen (actors who perform weird internet stuff on stage) speak with Felix Clairvoyant, a guide of the Raëlian movement, about aliens, the afterlife, nukes, Trump, and why humans are such a-holes despite our creators’ best intentions.
Subscribe to 2 Girls 1 Podcast wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts and get new episodes one week early on the free TuneIn app!
We’d love to hear from you!
- Email the show: [email protected]
- Tweet us: @alligold, @joonbugger, @alliandjen
- Call us: (347) 871-6548 (Leave us a message with a suggestion, personal story, original song, or just shout into your phone. We might play your voicemail on the show.)
If you enjoy this podcast, consider sharing it with a friend or two, and use the hashtag #2G1P. We’ll be watching!
Matt Silverman is the director of video and producer of 2 Girls 1 Podcast at the Daily Dot. He has been making internet shows and viral videos for nearly a decade, and has directed top talent including John Oliver, Kevin Bacon, Kate McKinnon, Alton Brown, and the Sesame Street Muppets. Silverman is also the creator of FREE DAD VIDEOS, a comedy and music channel with his young children.