- Trump peddles right-wing ‘prayer rug’ conspiracy 10 Months Ago
- Summit1G reportedly overtakes Ninja as king of Twitch subscribers 10 Months Ago
- FCC’s request to postpone net neutrality case denied by federal court 10 Months Ago
- School employee investigated for yelling, ‘Build the wall,’ at picketing teachers Today 10:50 AM
- Netflix announces staggering viewership for ‘You’—but many are skeptical Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber Jesus Christ responds to sexual misconduct allegation Today 10:32 AM
- Pro-Trump Twitter blasts BuzzFeed report claiming Trump directed Cohen to lie to Congress Today 10:24 AM
- Mexican airline trolls Americans with DNA tests—and discounts Today 9:58 AM
- There are apparently ASMR videos for role-playing with a fictional boyfriend Today 9:08 AM
- Let’s take a look at Captain Pike’s Starfleet service record in ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch Demetrius Andrade vs. Artur Akavov for free Today 7:00 AM
- The end of an era: RIP, Critique My Dick Pic Today 6:30 AM
- Ariana Grande’s new single ‘7 Rings’ has Twitter feeling broke Today 6:30 AM
- Mastodon is crumbling—and many blame its creator Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ hints at Spock’s new role in the season 2 premiere Today 6:00 AM
2 Girls 1 Podcast (Licensed)
Will it ever be scientifically possible?
The fight for gender equality must never rest, but there’s one important thing women have that men will never experience: the joy (and excruciating pain!) of childbirth.
But there are thousands of men online who are hoping it will one day be possible. In the meantime, they’re simulating baby bumps, labor pains, and drawing lots of fan art.
Listen to the show:
And while you’re at it, you can also watch Alli and Jen’s webseries 2 Girls 1 Show on Facebook Watch and WhoHaHa.com. Check out their hilarious MPREG episode below:
Subscribe to 2 Girls 1 Podcast wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts and get new episodes one week early on the free TuneIn app!
We’d love to hear from you!
- Email the show: [email protected]
- Tweet us: @alligold, @joonbugger, @alliandjen
- Call us: (347) 871-6548 (Leave us a message with a suggestion, personal story, original song, or just shout into your phone. We might play your voicemail on the show.)
If you enjoy this podcast, consider sharing it with a friend or two, and use the hashtag #2G1P. We’ll be watching!
Matt Silverman is the director of video and producer of 2 Girls 1 Podcast at the Daily Dot. He has been making internet shows and viral videos for nearly a decade, and has directed top talent including John Oliver, Kevin Bacon, Kate McKinnon, Alton Brown, and the Sesame Street Muppets. Silverman is also the creator of FREE DAD VIDEOS, a comedy and music channel with his young children.