The Xbox One X Project Scorpio edition sold out faster than most retailers could keep up with. If you missed out on the first wave of releases, don’t be too hard on yourself. Just make sure you bring your A-game to the second wave of Xbox One X releases.
Starting today at 12 p.m. CT, you can pre-order the new Xbox through GameStop, while supplies last. The giant retailer saw what happened with the Project Scorpio edition and has adequately prepared for the second wave of releases. Plus, it’s even offering special trade-in deals and layaway bundles. The bundles are available for customers who put an accessory bundle on layaway by Oct. 31, with a purchase of an Xbox One X between Nov. 7 and Nov. 18.
- Trade-in: PowerUp Rewards members can save up to $200 when they trade in their current consoles for an Xbox One X. The digital coupons will be delievered to members’ digital lockers by Nov. 1.
- Gold bundle: Save $120 and receive Microsoft Xbox One black and silver elite wireless controller, ASTRO A40 TR headset and adapter, Xbox One SCUF elite pro kit in green and a 6-month subscription to Xbox Live.
- Silver bundle: Save $50 and receive the black and gold Recon Tech wireless controller (a GameStop exclusive), Turtle Beach Xbox One XO Three gaming headset, BD&A Xbox One Play and Charge kit, a surge protecter and charger combo, as well as a 3-month Xbox Live Gold membership.
- Bronze bundle: Save $25 and receive a Xbox One red wireless controller, CyberPower six outlet and two USB surge protector and charger, as well as a 3-month Xbox Live Gold membership.
The Xbox One X standard edition console will retail for $499 and begin shipping on Nov. 7.
Pre-order it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You’ll never miss another release thanks to this Nintendo Game Boy watch
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Relive the brutal challenge of ‘Dark Souls’ in board game form
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.