Marie Kondo might not be known for her kitchen organization ideas, but her concept of throwing out items that “don’t bring joy” is applicable here, too. But once you’re done decluttering, you’ll likely feel the need to reorganize the entire space–that’s where these kitchen organization hacks come in. Listed below you’ll find some of Amazon’s highest-rated kitchen organization products that you too can take advantage of.
The best kitchen organization tools you can get online
1) These eco-friendly storage containers are perfect for leftovers or organizing dry goods
Buy on Amazon
2) Create space out of thin air with an over-the-door organizer
3) This stackable mug set will save you some major cabinet space
4) Keep your spices from bubbling over with a nifty rack
6) Stack your pots and pans to avoid that awful clamoring
7) Stay on top of the dishes with a cute, magnetic reminder
Price on Amazon: $4.67+ (regularly $5.69+)
8) This eight-in-one kitchen tool juices, strains, grates and stacks in one piece for easy storage
9) This jumbo drainer pours excess water from your wet cutlery back into your sink
10) In need of more cabinet space? A tree of cups should do the trick
11) Storing canned goods use to be annoying, but now it’s hassle-free
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Crock-Pot vs Instant Pot: Which one is right for you?
- The 10 best Japanese kitchen knives you can buy
- You’ll only need one wedding registry when you use Amazon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.