Diablo III is finally on its way to the Switch. There’s no better way to commemorate this demonic occasion than the Diablo III Eternal Collection Edition.
If you still haven’t nabbed a copy of this classic or a Nintendo Switch, now’s your chance to get the spookiest Switch yet. Here’s what comes in this Gamestop exclusive Nintendo Switch bundle.
- Nintendo Switch console smacked with Diablo III aesthetic: Yes, the Nintendo Switch dock has plenty of demonic goodness etched on its face. But so does the Switch console. Keep it away from easily scared children or your weird religious aunt.
- Full game download for Diablo III: There’s no need for a cartridge. Download Diablo III straight to your Nintendo Switch harddrive and get your demon-slaying fix at home or on-the-go. FYI: the Nintendo Switch port of this game includes Rise of the Necromancer and Reaper of Souls DLC.
- Play as Ganondorf: Using the Ganondorf Transmog, play as the Gerudo King of evil and all the powers he comes with. He comes with a Cucoo companion who will happily sic your enemies. This feature is exclusive to the Nintendo Switch port of this celebrated title.
- Diablo III edition case: Even when you’re playing your Nintendo Switch in the wild, everyone will catch your Diablo love with the totally demon-happy carrying case.
The Diablo III Eternal Collection Edition releases on November 2 and is available exclusively at Gamestop. You can pre-order it today and get it for $359.99, with free shipping, no less.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe’ powers up a platforming classic
- The Nintendo Switch ‘Fortnite’ Bundle is a Victory Royale
- Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.