Wondering how to hide weed and the very pungent (and obvious) weed smell? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
Hiding weed from prying eyes use to be a challenge, but thanks to the industry of professional diversionists, it’s no longer an issue. Although secret stash containers may be a cheesy concept, they work better than you’d think–especially if you keep it somewhere discreet. But if you don’t need a tricky diversion technique and just want to hide weed smell, there are stash jars and containers for that, too. So to save you time and money, we’ve rounded up the best ways to hide weed below. 420 blaze it!
How to hide weed: Weed stash boxes and other clever ideas
1) The Herb Preserve will keep your stash fresh for up to six months
2) This smell-proof bag uses active carbon technology to hide weed smell
3) This fully-functional hairbrush also stores your pot
4) Hide your weed like a pro with this locking safe with a built-in rolling tray
5) Try not to mix this can up with the real stuff
6) For those that don’t care about discretion, just freshness
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.