- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far 4 Years Ago
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review 4 Years Ago
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
Like space porn? You’re in luck. This week, SpaceX released a host of photos and videos of its manned spaceship.
Or, you could just look at these photographs and discover how many ways you possess to say “cool!”
A video tour, featuring Crew Dragon’s gleaming sable, egg, and silver interior.
The crew cabin, which has four windows, features seats made of carbon fibre and Alcantara cloth.
For those who obsessively watch the destination graphic on commercial flights, here is the Rolls Royce of displays, which provide information on flight position, environmental situation, destination, and more in real time.
The Environmental Control and Life Support System, which governs the temperature, gas mix, and other elements of the interior.
Photos and video via SpaceX (CC BY 2.0)
Curt Hopkins has over two decades of experience as a journalist, editorial strategist, and social media manager. His work has been published by Ars Technica, Reuters, Los Angeles Times, and San Francisco Chronicle. He is the also founding director of the Committee to Protect Bloggers, the first organization devoted to global free speech rights for bloggers