- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free 2 Years Ago
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
Samsung’s wild new VR demo is not for the faint of heart
Strap on, but don’t forget the bucket.
Check out convention-goers trying the flight simulator in the video below.
As you can see, this was not just a 360-degree immersive video playing on a Galaxy phone. It included a full gyro simulator equipped with a host of sensors, flipping CES attendees upside down.
Samsung is known for showing off its virtual reality creations every chance it gets, so we can hope to see a lot more from the company throughout 2017.