- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents Monday 4:12 PM
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ Monday 4:10 PM
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Monday 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Monday 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Monday 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Monday 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Monday 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Monday 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Monday 12:06 PM
Friends don’t let friends carry cracked screens.
Presented by iCracked
Meet Taha. He’s a 21-year-old college student who has repaired 2,000 smartphones in his spare time. He (and his colleagues) can fix your shattered screen in 20 minutes, wherever you are. Watch him work his magic (and learn about what makes your smartphone tick) in this video teardown.
iCracked provides on-demand smartphone repair services in more than 600 cities across the U.S. Whether you’ve got a cracked screen, broken buttons, or worse, simply book an iTech on iCracked’s website and a pro will come to you.
Your smartphone is at the heart of your productivity. Don’t waste time searching for a repair shop. The next time you need a fix, call or visit iCracked.com.