- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Wednesday 10:43 AM
Friends don’t let friends carry cracked screens.
Presented by iCracked
Meet Taha. He’s a 21-year-old college student who has repaired 2,000 smartphones in his spare time. He (and his colleagues) can fix your shattered screen in 20 minutes, wherever you are. Watch him work his magic (and learn about what makes your smartphone tick) in this video teardown.
iCracked provides on-demand smartphone repair services in more than 600 cities across the U.S. Whether you’ve got a cracked screen, broken buttons, or worse, simply book an iTech on iCracked’s website and a pro will come to you.
Your smartphone is at the heart of your productivity. Don’t waste time searching for a repair shop. The next time you need a fix, call or visit iCracked.com.