- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid 7 Years Ago
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle 7 Years Ago
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid 7 Years Ago
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy 7 Years Ago
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing Today 8:29 AM
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles Today 8:10 AM
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
The cutest flash drive ever
Flashpals not only helps save your data. It’s helping save endangered species.
Jack the Giraffe is the cutest 4GB USB drive that we’ve ever seen. Really.
FlashPals, the company that gave birth to Jack the Giraffe, is passionate about wildlife and saving endangered species. That’s where the inspiration came from for this limited edition drive. They are out on Kickstarter looking to raise $2,500 ($1,389 raised so far with six days to go) for Zena the Zebra, another cuddly addition to the digital wildlife family.
On the tech side, there’s nothing special about the specs. Chipping in $24 will get you Jack the Giraffe, $29 will fetch Zena the Zebra and $50 will get you both.
Sure, it’s expensive, but hey, there’s no price on emotions and saving wildlife.