- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
Thanks to a technology called teledildonics and the company CamSoda, we live in a world where virtual reality blow jobs exist.
Thanks to the forward-thinking progressive politics of that same company, women can get in on the action. But if you want to help make the O-Cast team a success, they’re going to need you to lick your phone.
O-Cast works by connecting to the Lovense “Lush” Bluetooth egg vibrator, a $100 smart sex toy that can connect with O-Cast’s special app to simulate the sensations of a tongue on your vagina. These simulations are made by users you like, and industry professionals, via the same app. All they need from you is that aforementioned phone licking.
Their app will record your style by tracking your tongue, or finger, and then upload your pattern to the app. Recordings are then sold to users for $0.99, though they’re free for the entire month of March. Don’t worry ladies, the app isn’t going to be full of crowd-sourced ding dongs. Professional porn stars, male and female, along with cam models, will be laying down VR cunnilingus patterns as well.
John-Michael Bond is a tech reporter and culture writer for Daily Dot. A longtime cord-cutter and early adopter, he's an expert on streaming services (Hulu with Live TV), devices (Roku, Amazon Fire), and anime. A former staff writer for TUAW, he's knowledgeable on all things Apple and Android. You can also also find him regularly performing standup comedy in Los Angeles.