- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Today 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Today 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Today 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Today 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Today 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
Thanks to a technology called teledildonics and the company CamSoda, we live in a world where virtual reality blow jobs exist.
Thanks to the forward-thinking progressive politics of that same company, women can get in on the action. But if you want to help make the O-Cast team a success, they’re going to need you to lick your phone.
O-Cast works by connecting to the Lovense “Lush” Bluetooth egg vibrator, a $100 smart sex toy that can connect with O-Cast’s special app to simulate the sensations of a tongue on your vagina. These simulations are made by users you like, and industry professionals, via the same app. All they need from you is that aforementioned phone licking.
Their app will record your style by tracking your tongue, or finger, and then upload your pattern to the app. Recordings are then sold to users for $0.99, though they’re free for the entire month of March. Don’t worry ladies, the app isn’t going to be full of crowd-sourced ding dongs. Professional porn stars, male and female, along with cam models, will be laying down VR cunnilingus patterns as well.
John-Michael Bond is a tech reporter and culture writer for Daily Dot. A longtime cord-cutter and early adopter, he's an expert on streaming services (Hulu with Live TV), devices (Roku, Amazon Fire), and anime. A former staff writer for TUAW, he's knowledgeable on all things Apple and Android. You can also also find him regularly performing standup comedy in Los Angeles.