- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Monday 8:16 AM
The voice assistant now has the ability to answer a range of related questions, in case you’re still wanting more after all the viewing marathons and endless fandom come Star Wars Day.
Alexa will be prepared with a pun when you ask it to “tell me a Star Wars joke” or give an appropriate response when asked about its favorite character. These questions add to an already extensive list of Star Wars commands you can ask Alexa to celebrate your love for the sci-fi phenomenon.
This isn’t the first time Amazon has added Easter eggs for special occasions. You’ll recognize some of the new abilities from last year’s May the Fourth when it taught Alexa how to speak like Yoda.
Here is the full list of Star Wars-related questions you can ask the speaker.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars limerick.
- Alexa, aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
- Alexa, come to the dark side.
- Alexa, I am your father.
- Alexa, I have a bad feeling about this.
- Alexa, who is your favorite Star Wars character?
- Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?
Phillip Tracy is a former technology staff writer at the Daily Dot. He's an expert on smartphones, social media trends, and gadgets. He previously reported on IoT and telecom for RCR Wireless News and contributed to NewBay Media magazine. He now writes for Laptop magazine.