- Who is Corn Pop? Here are all the theories about the gang leader from Joe Biden’s past Today 4:37 PM
- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment Today 3:28 PM
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
The voice assistant now has the ability to answer a range of related questions, in case you’re still wanting more after all the viewing marathons and endless fandom come Star Wars Day.
Alexa will be prepared with a pun when you ask it to “tell me a Star Wars joke” or give an appropriate response when asked about its favorite character. These questions add to an already extensive list of Star Wars commands you can ask Alexa to celebrate your love for the sci-fi phenomenon.
This isn’t the first time Amazon has added Easter eggs for special occasions. You’ll recognize some of the new abilities from last year’s May the Fourth when it taught Alexa how to speak like Yoda.
Here is the full list of Star Wars-related questions you can ask the speaker.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars limerick.
- Alexa, aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
- Alexa, come to the dark side.
- Alexa, I am your father.
- Alexa, I have a bad feeling about this.
- Alexa, who is your favorite Star Wars character?
- Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?
Phillip Tracy is a former technology staff writer at the Daily Dot. He's an expert on smartphones, social media trends, and gadgets. He previously reported on IoT and telecom for RCR Wireless News and contributed to NewBay Media magazine. He now writes for Laptop magazine.