The voice assistant now has the ability to answer a range of related questions, in case you’re still wanting more after all the viewing marathons and endless fandom come Star Wars Day.
Alexa will be prepared with a pun when you ask it to “tell me a Star Wars joke” or give an appropriate response when asked about its favorite character. These questions add to an already extensive list of Star Wars commands you can ask Alexa to celebrate your love for the sci-fi phenomenon.
This isn’t the first time Amazon has added Easter eggs for special occasions. You’ll recognize some of the new abilities from last year’s May the Fourth when it taught Alexa how to speak like Yoda.
Here is the full list of Star Wars-related questions you can ask the speaker.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars limerick.
- Alexa, aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
- Alexa, come to the dark side.
- Alexa, I am your father.
- Alexa, I have a bad feeling about this.
- Alexa, who is your favorite Star Wars character?
- Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?