- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Thursday 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Thursday 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Thursday 12:22 PM
The voice assistant now has the ability to answer a range of related questions, in case you’re still wanting more after all the viewing marathons and endless fandom come Star Wars Day.
Alexa will be prepared with a pun when you ask it to “tell me a Star Wars joke” or give an appropriate response when asked about its favorite character. These questions add to an already extensive list of Star Wars commands you can ask Alexa to celebrate your love for the sci-fi phenomenon.
This isn’t the first time Amazon has added Easter eggs for special occasions. You’ll recognize some of the new abilities from last year’s May the Fourth when it taught Alexa how to speak like Yoda.
Here is the full list of Star Wars-related questions you can ask the speaker.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars limerick.
- Alexa, aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
- Alexa, come to the dark side.
- Alexa, I am your father.
- Alexa, I have a bad feeling about this.
- Alexa, who is your favorite Star Wars character?
- Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?
Phillip Tracy is a former technology staff writer at the Daily Dot. He's an expert on smartphones, social media trends, and gadgets. He previously reported on IoT and telecom for RCR Wireless News and contributed to NewBay Media magazine. He now writes for Laptop magazine.