- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
The voice assistant now has the ability to answer a range of related questions, in case you’re still wanting more after all the viewing marathons and endless fandom come Star Wars Day.
Alexa will be prepared with a pun when you ask it to “tell me a Star Wars joke” or give an appropriate response when asked about its favorite character. These questions add to an already extensive list of Star Wars commands you can ask Alexa to celebrate your love for the sci-fi phenomenon.
This isn’t the first time Amazon has added Easter eggs for special occasions. You’ll recognize some of the new abilities from last year’s May the Fourth when it taught Alexa how to speak like Yoda.
Here is the full list of Star Wars-related questions you can ask the speaker.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars joke.
- Alexa, tell me a Star Wars limerick.
- Alexa, aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
- Alexa, come to the dark side.
- Alexa, I am your father.
- Alexa, I have a bad feeling about this.
- Alexa, who is your favorite Star Wars character?
- Alexa, can you talk like Yoda?
Phillip Tracy is a former technology staff writer at the Daily Dot. He's an expert on smartphones, social media trends, and gadgets. He previously reported on IoT and telecom for RCR Wireless News and contributed to NewBay Media magazine. He now writes for Laptop magazine.