- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
Millionaire Instagram playboy king Dan Bilzerian is a free man after pleading no contest and agreeing to star in a public service announcement. In December, Bilzerian was arrested on felony explosives charges after allegedly blowing up his own tractor-trailer with a shotgun and a homemade bomb near Las Vegas.
Facing a dozen years in prison, Bilzerian got off on a misdemeanor for failing to extinguish a fire. He did, however, pay the $10,000 fine and agree to record a PSA for the U.S. Bureau of Land Management about the perils of day-to-day land management.
The arrest came following a weekend in which Bilzerian reportedly kicked model Vanessa Castano in the face at a Miami nightclub, causing an eye laceration.
Bilzerian’s Instagram boasts over 6.5 million followers, and he’s famous for living the good alpha troll life. He looks to have toasted the plea deal with a totally sick snowmobiling trip to Vail Pass, Colo.
A photo posted by Dan Bilzerian (@danbilzerian) on
He has yet to comment about the legal battle. At press time, however, Bilzerian was publicly challenging another man to a fight.
Can’t wait to see that PSA.
H/T Gawker | Photo via Dan Bilzerian/Instagram
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.