- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Hungry for brains or a nap? These zombie slippers are perfect for fans of the undead. And unlike a zombie’s actual mouth, they’re super cozy.
Each slipper looks like a decaying zombie face. You slide your feet into its bloody mouth (something we do not advise you ever do with a real zombie). As you amble towards prey (or a midnight snack), these zombie’s eyes bounce about, loose from their sockets. Even its brain is exposed! These oversized slippers fit most feet and are as cozy as they are adorably gruesome. If you moan “brainssss” as you shamble around your kitchen, we certainly wouldn’t judge you.
Zombie slippers are available online for $13.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Eat brains (and cupcakes) with these zombie baking cups
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.