- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
It’s difficult enough getting through customs and time zone changes without worrying about charging your devices. The Zendure 4-port USB charger will give you one less thing to stress over during your next trip.
This wall charger is equipped with UK and EU adapters, meaning you can enjoy a full battery pretty much anywhere you go without worrying about blowing out your devices. The Zendure includes one QC high-speed and three 5V/2.4A ZEN+ USB ports, ideal for smartphones, tablets, wearables, and more.
And for added security, the Zendure offers built-in protections designed to reduce the risk of frying your devices as they charge.
Keep your devices powered no matter wherever you go. Get the Zendure USB wall charger for $32.95 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $39.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This all-purpose tool has everything you need to survive doomsday
- This flexible 10-bit multi-tool puts your screwdriver to shame
- The Hangry Kit is the perfect emergency snacking solution
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.