- Forever 21 put a white model in its Wakanda sweater 1 Year Ago
- People are not feeling Will Smith’s Genie look in the ‘Aladdin’ remake 1 Year Ago
- Rudy Giuliani really wants James Comey to become a verb 1 Year Ago
- Facebook shared your DMs with tech giants like Netflix and Spotify (updated) 1 Year Ago
- These very awkward Fortnite PSAs tell kids they can be winners by ditching their Juuls Today 8:52 AM
- Blind worm that keeps its head in the sand named after Trump Today 8:35 AM
- How to watch Bayern Munich vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 8:12 AM
- Why Gritty was one of the most popular memes of 2018 Today 7:00 AM
- Kelly Sue DeConnick explores the mythic sensibility of her new Aquaman comic Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the History Channel online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Why the Senate’s First Step Act isn’t true criminal justice reform Today 5:30 AM
- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
It’s dangerous to not accessorize, so take this Zelda necklace set
Ba da da dahhhhhh!
Ever stumble into a dungeon completely unprepared? Take this Zelda necklace set and face any danger or dinner party with confidence.
This 10 piece set has sparkly offerings for all occasions. Precious items from heart containers, Spiritual Stones and even a Boss Key c0me in a beautiful wooden case. Opening the lid when picking out an outfit might even trigger a triumphant orchestra. Whichever iconic Zelda item you choose hooks easily to the gold chain necklace that comes with the set. Look chic (Sheik?) whether you’re going to a LAN party, a nerd convention or a date with a princess of legend.
This Zelda necklace set is available on Amazon for $20.79.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 26 video game Halloween costumes worth breaking out your gold coins for
- Nintendo’s finest bounty hunter is back in ‘Metroid: Samus Returns’
- This Thwomp pillow looks mean, but he’s just a big softy
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.