- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video 2 Years Ago
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
It’s dangerous to not accessorize, so take this Zelda necklace set
Ba da da dahhhhhh!
Ever stumble into a dungeon completely unprepared? Take this Zelda necklace set and face any danger or dinner party with confidence.
This 10 piece set has sparkly offerings for all occasions. Precious items from heart containers, Spiritual Stones and even a Boss Key c0me in a beautiful wooden case. Opening the lid when picking out an outfit might even trigger a triumphant orchestra. Whichever iconic Zelda item you choose hooks easily to the gold chain necklace that comes with the set. Look chic (Sheik?) whether you’re going to a LAN party, a nerd convention or a date with a princess of legend.
This Zelda necklace set is available on Amazon for $19.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Meet the Japanese skincare product that cured my dry skin for good
- This Thwomp pillow looks mean, but he’s just a big softy
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.