- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos 2 Years Ago
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
It’s dangerous to not accessorize, so take this Zelda necklace set
Ba da da dahhhhhh!
Ever stumble into a dungeon completely unprepared? Take this Zelda necklace set and face any danger or dinner party with confidence.
This 10 piece set has sparkly offerings for all occasions. Precious items from heart containers, Spiritual Stones and even a Boss Key c0me in a beautiful wooden case. Opening the lid when picking out an outfit might even trigger a triumphant orchestra. Whichever iconic Zelda item you choose hooks easily to the gold chain necklace that comes with the set. Look chic (Sheik?) whether you’re going to a LAN party, a nerd convention or a date with a princess of legend.
This Zelda necklace set is available on Amazon for $19.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Meet the Japanese skincare product that cured my dry skin for good
- This Thwomp pillow looks mean, but he’s just a big softy
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.