- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
If you’re a Zelda fan in need of a tool to light up a dark spot (like your bedroom), you have it a lot easier than Link does.
Luckily you don’t have to buy a torch from some dubious merchant living in a cave to fix your problem. Instead, you could just get a Triforce-shaped lamp—which, incidentally, you didn’t have to conquer eight dungeons to assemble either, you scamp.
This would be a really cool piece to have on your desk even it if wasn’t a lamp, but the magic really starts when you flip the lights off and turn it on.
The lamp casts the famous crest of Hyrule on a wall, kind of like the bat signal. You can lay in the dark admiring it and thinking about what bullsh*t Ganon is going to come up with next. Probably something that’s totally not going to present any challenge for you whatsoever.
And it only costs $39.99, you say? Shut up and take our rupees.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Suit up for adventure with 11 awesome gaming hoodies
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.