- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
It’s dangerous to go alone, so take this sweet Triforce lamp
Link would be proud.
If you’re a Zelda fan in need of a tool to light up a dark spot (like your bedroom), you have it a lot easier than Link does.
Luckily you don’t have to buy a torch from some dubious merchant living in a cave to fix your problem. Instead, you could just get a Triforce-shaped lamp—which, incidentally, you didn’t have to conquer eight dungeons to assemble either, you scamp.
This would be a really cool piece to have on your desk even it if wasn’t a lamp, but the magic really starts when you flip the lights off and turn it on.
The lamp casts the famous crest of Hyrule on a wall, kind of like the bat signal. You can lay in the dark admiring it and thinking about what bullsh*t Ganon is going to come up with next. Probably something that’s totally not going to present any challenge for you whatsoever.
And it only costs $39.99, you say? Shut up and take our rupees.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Suit up for adventure with 11 awesome gaming hoodies
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.