- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Tuesday 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Tuesday 1:23 PM
If you’re a Zelda fan in need of a tool to light up a dark spot (like your bedroom), you have it a lot easier than Link does.
Luckily you don’t have to buy a torch from some dubious merchant living in a cave to fix your problem. Instead, you could just get a Triforce-shaped lamp—which, incidentally, you didn’t have to conquer eight dungeons to assemble either, you scamp.
This would be a really cool piece to have on your desk even it if wasn’t a lamp, but the magic really starts when you flip the lights off and turn it on.
The lamp casts the famous crest of Hyrule on a wall, kind of like the bat signal. You can lay in the dark admiring it and thinking about what bullsh*t Ganon is going to come up with next. Probably something that’s totally not going to present any challenge for you whatsoever.
And it only costs $39.99, you say? Shut up and take our rupees.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Suit up for adventure with 11 awesome gaming hoodies
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.