- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
It’s dangerous to go alone, so take this sweet Triforce lamp
Link would be proud.
If you’re a Zelda fan in need of a tool to light up a dark spot (like your bedroom), you have it a lot easier than Link does.
Luckily you don’t have to buy a torch from some dubious merchant living in a cave to fix your problem. Instead, you could just get a Triforce-shaped lamp—which, incidentally, you didn’t have to conquer eight dungeons to assemble either, you scamp.
This would be a really cool piece to have on your desk even it if wasn’t a lamp, but the magic really starts when you flip the lights off and turn it on.
The lamp casts the famous crest of Hyrule on a wall, kind of like the bat signal. You can lay in the dark admiring it and thinking about what bullsh*t Ganon is going to come up with next. Probably something that’s totally not going to present any challenge for you whatsoever.
And it only costs $39.99, you say? Shut up and take our rupees.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Break out your gel pens and get this ’90s Nickelodeon coloring book
- Suit up for adventure with 11 awesome gaming hoodies
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.