- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
This amazing Zelda hoodie makes for the world’s easiest cosplay
No Moblin’s gonna get in your way.
Cosplay is an appealing hobby. Even so, active cosplayers will tell you that creating the costumes takes forever. If you prefer to focus on the fun, this Zelda hoodie can transform you into a hero in a single zip.
There’s many a Zelda hoodie in the world, but this is the only one that actually sports Link’s pointy green cap. With the Hylian shield emblazoned across the back, this hoodie will make you feel downright awesome. Just imagine yourself standing on a cliff with the wind blowing your hair back all dramatic-like. Concentrate and you can even hear the Moblins screeching in the background.
Available in both men and women’s sizes, the hoodie retails for $59.99 through Merchoid. Throw on your jeans and this, and boom, your cosplay is done. Now you can make smug faces at those people at the con that spent six months suffering over their costumes.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Roam Middle Earth like a Hobbit with this epic 4D puzzle
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
- Relive the brutal challenge of ‘Dark Souls’ in board game form
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.