- Daniel Caesar dons cape for whiteness—and gets canceled Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk Wednesday 3:23 PM
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Wednesday 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Wednesday 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Wednesday 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Wednesday 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Wednesday 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Wednesday 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Wednesday 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Wednesday 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Wednesday 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Wednesday 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Wednesday 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Wednesday 8:58 AM
This amazing Zelda hoodie makes for the world’s easiest cosplay
No Moblin’s gonna get in your way.
Cosplay is an appealing hobby. Even so, active cosplayers will tell you that creating the costumes takes forever. If you prefer to focus on the fun, this Zelda hoodie can transform you into a hero in a single zip.
There’s many a Zelda hoodie in the world, but this is the only one that actually sports Link’s pointy green cap. With the Hylian shield emblazoned across the back, this hoodie will make you feel downright awesome. Just imagine yourself standing on a cliff with the wind blowing your hair back all dramatic-like. Concentrate and you can even hear the Moblins screeching in the background.
Available in both men and women’s sizes, the hoodie retails for $59.99 through Merchoid. Throw on your jeans and this, and boom, your cosplay is done. Now you can make smug faces at those people at the con that spent six months suffering over their costumes.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Roam Middle Earth like a Hobbit with this epic 4D puzzle
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
- Relive the brutal challenge of ‘Dark Souls’ in board game form
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.