- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
- Pet owners mourn Grumpy Cat with photos of their own grumpy pets Friday 4:41 PM
This Zelda cartridge flask makes your drink a secret to everyone
Keep your beverage choices on a need-to-know-basis.
Are villagers scoffing at you for guzzling elixirs before sunset? Drink without becoming a pariah with the Zelda cartridge flask.
This flask is shaped like a Legend of Zelda NES cartridge so onlookers will be none the wiser. Simply fill with 5 oz. of your favorite secret liquid and seal it shut. A companion straw allows for secret sipping. If you’re confronted, close the flask with its rubber cap. Then, spit out some NES nostalgia to throw them off your scent. When the fools leave, sip again and sip proudly.
The Zelda hydration cartridge is available for just $19.90.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
- ‘New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe’ powers up a platforming classic
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.