- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ 2 Years Ago
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? 2 Years Ago
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments 2 Years Ago
- Lizzo reps Beyoncé’s Ivy Park collection in adult-themed TikTok Today 7:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eye for an Eye’ is a fun but messy thriller about revenge Today 7:00 AM
- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? Today 6:30 AM
- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
Are villagers scoffing at you for guzzling elixirs before sunset? Drink without becoming a pariah with the Zelda cartridge flask.
This flask is shaped like a Legend of Zelda NES cartridge so onlookers will be none the wiser. Simply fill with 5 oz. of your favorite secret liquid and seal it shut. A companion straw allows for secret sipping. If you’re confronted, close the flask with its rubber cap. Then, spit out some NES nostalgia to throw them off your scent. When the fools leave, sip again and sip proudly.
The Zelda hydration cartridge is available for just $19.90.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
- ‘New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe’ powers up a platforming classic
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.