- Irony of Georgia’s sperm-reporting bill flies by anti-abortion advocates Thursday 7:11 PM
- Sex scandals are consuming the K-pop industry Thursday 5:44 PM
- Trump supporters are abandoning Fox News over network’s latest hire Thursday 5:20 PM
- QAnon is attacking a random woman in a disturbing and dangerous way Thursday 4:59 PM
- Google celebrates Bach with AI-powered, music-making doodle Thursday 4:53 PM
- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Thursday 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Thursday 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Thursday 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Thursday 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Thursday 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Thursday 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Thursday 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Thursday 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Thursday 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Thursday 10:43 AM
This Zelda cartridge flask makes your drink a secret to everyone
Keep your beverage choices on a need-to-know-basis.
Are villagers scoffing at you for guzzling elixirs before sunset? Drink without becoming a pariah with the Zelda cartridge flask.
This flask is shaped like a Legend of Zelda NES cartridge so onlookers will be none the wiser. Simply fill with 5 oz. of your favorite secret liquid and seal it shut. A companion straw allows for secret sipping. If you’re confronted, close the flask with its rubber cap. Then, spit out some NES nostalgia to throw them off your scent. When the fools leave, sip again and sip proudly.
The Zelda hydration cartridge is available for just $19.90.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
- ‘New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe’ powers up a platforming classic
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.