- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
It’s been too long since you’ve activated a trap card. This Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck pack is all you need to get back into your Duel Monsters groove.
Even casual fans know the timeless rivalry between Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba. This pack contains each of their classic decks with a modern revamp. Each deck contains 50 cards that are ready to use right out of the box. Reveal your trap cards, summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and send friends and enemies alike to the Shadow Realm.
Remember the power of friendship and grab this starter deck pack, available for $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Personalize gameplay with the Cards Against Humanity: Your Sh*tty Jokes expansion pack
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.