- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 1 Year Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free 1 Year Ago
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
Banish friends to the shadow realm with this Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck pack
It’s time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!
It’s been too long since you’ve activated a trap card. This Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck pack is all you need to get back into your Duel Monsters groove.
Even casual fans know the timeless rivalry between Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba. This pack contains each of their classic decks with a modern revamp. Each deck contains 50 cards that are ready to use right out of the box. Reveal your trap cards, summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and send friends and enemies alike to the Shadow Realm.
Remember the power of friendship and grab this starter deck pack, available for $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Personalize gameplay with the Cards Against Humanity: Your Sh*tty Jokes expansion pack
- These Cards Will Get You Drunk is the game with one very obvious purpose
- The official ’90s-inspired Cards Against Humanity expansion pack is a must-have
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.