- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Monday 10:29 AM
‘Yu-Gi-Oh’ Funko figures strictly for those with ‘heart of the cards’
It’s time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!
Are you still spiking up your multi-colored hair and activating trap cards everywhere you go? These upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh Funko figures are made for duelists.
All your favorite characters from the card-battling anime have been Funko-fied. Eternal rivals Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba are looking as cute as can be. Staff-spinning sorceress Dark Magician Girl is no longer playing on the sidelines. She’s ready to deliver a charming blow to anyone in Yugi’s path. Then, of course, there’s the Blue Eyes White Dragon. More like Blue Eyes Kawaii Dragon, am I right?
They’re perfect in every way, but there’s one downside. You’ll have to wait until August 23 to bask in their glory. Pre-order them on Amazon for only $10.99 each, and ensure you get one on release day.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 2-player board games won’t ruin your friendships
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Banish friends to the shadow realm with this Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck pack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.