- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image 10 Months Ago
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy 10 Months Ago
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong 10 Months Ago
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Today 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Today 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Today 11:43 AM
- Tfue releases statement on FaZe Clan lawsuit, says his contract is ‘f*cked’ Today 11:34 AM
- People are using an app to out gropers on Japan’s subway Today 11:24 AM
- Trump misspelled ‘accomplishments’ on handwritten notes, photo shows Today 11:12 AM
- HUD proposal would allow homeless shelters to refuse trans people Today 10:44 AM
- Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ remake isn’t terrible Today 10:11 AM
- Police under investigation after running over 1-year-old child Today 9:16 AM
- Who is Jannah, the breakout star of ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 9:10 AM
- Trump revives his ‘dumb as a rock’ insult for Rex Tillerson Today 9:03 AM
- Forget Hot Jafar. All hail Fat Ursula Today 8:14 AM
‘Yu-Gi-Oh’ Funko figures strictly for those with ‘heart of the cards’
It’s time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!
Are you still spiking up your multi-colored hair and activating trap cards everywhere you go? These upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh Funko figures are made for duelists.
All your favorite characters from the card-battling anime have been Funko-fied. Eternal rivals Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba are looking as cute as can be. Staff-spinning sorceress Dark Magician Girl is no longer playing on the sidelines. She’s ready to deliver a charming blow to anyone in Yugi’s path. Then, of course, there’s the Blue Eyes White Dragon. More like Blue Eyes Kawaii Dragon, am I right?
They’re perfect in every way, but there’s one downside. You’ll have to wait until August 23 to bask in their glory. Pre-order them on Amazon for only $10.99 each, and ensure you get one on release day.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 2-player board games won’t ruin your friendships
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Banish friends to the shadow realm with this Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck pack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.