- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Are you still spiking up your multi-colored hair and activating trap cards everywhere you go? These upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh Funko figures are made for duelists.
All your favorite characters from the card-battling anime have been Funko-fied. Eternal rivals Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba are looking as cute as can be. Staff-spinning sorceress Dark Magician Girl is no longer playing on the sidelines. She’s ready to deliver a charming blow to anyone in Yugi’s path. Then, of course, there’s the Blue Eyes White Dragon. More like Blue Eyes Kawaii Dragon, am I right?
They’re perfect in every way, but there’s one downside. You’ll have to wait until August 23 to bask in their glory. Pre-order them on Amazon for only $10.99 each, and ensure you get one on release day.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 2-player board games won’t ruin your friendships
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Banish friends to the shadow realm with this Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck pack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.