- Report: DACA recipients increasingly being denied federal housing loans Friday 3:54 PM
- Chris Christie is finally getting praise—for turning down Donald Trump Friday 3:39 PM
- Net neutrality died last year. But the fight’s just begun Friday 1:18 PM
- Kim Kierkegaardashian creator says popular Twitter account ‘speaks to the duality in all of us’ Friday 1:02 PM
- Facebook admits that 6.8 million users’ private photos were exposed Friday 12:55 PM
- YouTube reviewer heads to homeless shelter to critique the food Friday 12:46 PM
- Viral video shows Brooklyn woman’s racist tirade and violent attack Friday 12:38 PM
- 7-year-old migrant girl dies in Border Patrol custody Friday 11:31 AM
- People are losing it after hearing the end of Ariana Grande’s new song ‘Imagine’ Friday 11:28 AM
- Failed Green party candidate was secretly behind this popular QAnon account Friday 11:05 AM
- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans Friday 10:52 AM
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives Friday 10:10 AM
- Tumblr is back on the iOS App Store as NSFW content ban looms Friday 10:10 AM
- Here’s why YouTube deleted 58 million videos and a ton of accounts Friday 9:43 AM
- The 25 worst passwords of 2018 Friday 9:27 AM
‘Yu-Gi-Oh’ Funko figures strictly for those with ‘heart of the cards’
It’s time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!
Are you still spiking up your multi-colored hair and activating trap cards everywhere you go? These upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh Funko figures are made for duelists.
All your favorite characters from the card-battling anime have been Funko-fied. Eternal rivals Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba are looking as cute as can be. Staff-spinning sorceress Dark Magician Girl is no longer playing on the sidelines. She’s ready to deliver a charming blow to anyone in Yugi’s path. Then, of course, there’s the Blue Eyes White Dragon. More like Blue Eyes Kawaii Dragon, am I right?
They’re perfect in every way, but there’s one downside. You’ll have to wait until August 23 to bask in their glory. Pre-order them on Amazon for only $10.99 each, and ensure you get one on release day.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 2-player board games won’t ruin your friendships
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Banish friends to the shadow realm with this Yu-Gi-Oh starter deck pack
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.