- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy 2 Months Ago
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 2 Months Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 2 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
You’ll only need one wedding registry when you use Amazon
You can finally have everything on your wish list.
Gone are the days of creating a wedding registry with several different retailers so you can cover all your bases: dinnerware, bedding, furniture…the list goes on. Why send your guests roving all over the place when you could just use Amazon?
As Amazon Prime members already know, there’s very little you can’t get on Amazon–and you get it fast, too. Amazon’s wedding registry service also has a host of other perks like returns up to six months after the wedding and 20 percent off anything left on your list after the big day has come and gone. Buying items from major brands like All-Clad, Riedel, and Mikasa can even earn the lucky couple a bonus gift. And if you want to go in with others to purchase a pricier item, Amazon has an easy group gifting option too. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about keeping up with who to send thank you cards to–Amazon will take care of that too, providing a detailed list of who purchased each item.
If the idea of making your registry seems overwhelming, Amazon offers a guide to popular wedding gifts that you can use to brainstorm. Kitchen items occupy the top of the list by far, but people also seem to love party games, wine accessories, and camping gear. Before you know it, you’ll have a living room full of gift boxes. Getting married is fun, right?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Essential tips and tools to make your sex life deeper
- Philo channels: A complete guide to the cheapest Live TV streaming service
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.