- Musketeers: Welcome to the global Elon Musk fan network 3 Weeks Ago
- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
You’ll only need one wedding registry when you use Amazon
You can finally have everything on your wish list.
Gone are the days of creating a wedding registry with several different retailers so you can cover all your bases: dinnerware, bedding, furniture…the list goes on. Why send your guests roving all over the place when you could just use Amazon?
As Amazon Prime members already know, there’s very little you can’t get on Amazon–and you get it fast, too. Amazon’s wedding registry service also has a host of other perks like returns up to six months after the wedding and 20 percent off anything left on your list after the big day has come and gone. Buying items from major brands like All-Clad, Riedel, and Mikasa can even earn the lucky couple a bonus gift. And if you want to go in with others to purchase a pricier item, Amazon has an easy group gifting option too. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about keeping up with who to send thank you cards to–Amazon will take care of that too, providing a detailed list of who purchased each item.
If the idea of making your registry seems overwhelming, Amazon offers a guide to popular wedding gifts that you can use to brainstorm. Kitchen items occupy the top of the list by far, but people also seem to love party games, wine accessories, and camping gear. Before you know it, you’ll have a living room full of gift boxes. Getting married is fun, right?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Essential tips and tools to make your sex life deeper
- Philo channels: A complete guide to the cheapest Live TV streaming service
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.