- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
Gone are the days of creating a wedding registry with several different retailers so you can cover all your bases: dinnerware, bedding, furniture…the list goes on. Why send your guests roving all over the place when you could just use Amazon?
As Amazon Prime members already know, there’s very little you can’t get on Amazon–and you get it fast, too. Amazon’s wedding registry service also has a host of other perks like returns up to six months after the wedding and 20 percent off anything left on your list after the big day has come and gone. Buying items from major brands like All-Clad, Riedel, and Mikasa can even earn the lucky couple a bonus gift. And if you want to go in with others to purchase a pricier item, Amazon has an easy group gifting option too. Best of all, you won’t have to worry about keeping up with who to send thank you cards to–Amazon will take care of that too, providing a detailed list of who purchased each item.
If the idea of making your registry seems overwhelming, Amazon offers a guide to popular wedding gifts that you can use to brainstorm. Kitchen items occupy the top of the list by far, but people also seem to love party games, wine accessories, and camping gear. Before you know it, you’ll have a living room full of gift boxes. Getting married is fun, right?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Essential tips and tools to make your sex life deeper
- Philo channels: A complete guide to the cheapest Live TV streaming service
- The 6 best instant cameras for fun-seeking photographers
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.