- The top fandoms of 2018 1 Year Ago
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Huesca online for free Today 6:40 AM
- What is Sling TV? Today 6:15 AM
- A year of apologizing to the internet Today 6:15 AM
- How to stream NFL’s Week 14 games for free Today 6:00 AM
- John Kelly will be leaving the White House, and Twitter reacted exactly as expected Saturday 6:12 PM
- Shonen Jump manga is going (mostly) free to combat piracy Saturday 5:14 PM
- ‘Death Grips is online’ is trending, so what does it mean? Saturday 4:33 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg battles Elon Musk as ‘Epic Rap Battles’ returns to YouTube Saturday 3:30 PM
- George Papadopoulos’ wife deletes Twitter account after embarrassing herself in self-congratulatory tweet Saturday 2:18 PM
- Trump surrogate gets dunked on for sipping a $25 ‘gin and tonic’ with a straw Saturday 1:12 PM
- How to watch Cruz Azul vs. Monterrey online for free Saturday 11:30 AM
- Virginia teacher fired for refusing to use trans student’s preferred pronouns Saturday 11:09 AM
- How to watch UFC 231 online Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘ReMastered: Who Killed Jam Master Jay?’ dives a little too deep into conspiracy Saturday 7:00 AM
It’s gonna smell fall AF up in here.
Yankee Candle creates some pretty high-quality candles, and the prices usually reflect that. But not today!
Today only, Yankee Candle is having a huge sale on some of its top fall scents. Your house can smell like fresh apple cider or freshly fallen leaves for half the price. And with the prices for these giant candles so low, you’re basically getting two for the price of one. Which is just as good as buying one and getting the other free. Yes, I said free.
The sale is valid on all large-size candle jars, which have the usual retail price of nearly $30. Since prices are relative to scent, you could pick up your new favorite candle for as low as $13.99.
So head on over to Amazon to get lit AF this autumn season.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Serve up some stylish soup with this ceramic pumpkin tureen
- 11 pumpkin spice flavored food items you didn’t ask for (but Amazon’s got)
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.