- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Yankee Candle creates some pretty high-quality candles, and the prices usually reflect that. But not today!
Today only, Yankee Candle is having a huge sale on some of its top fall scents. Your house can smell like fresh apple cider or freshly fallen leaves for half the price. And with the prices for these giant candles so low, you’re basically getting two for the price of one. Which is just as good as buying one and getting the other free. Yes, I said free.
The sale is valid on all large-size candle jars, which have the usual retail price of nearly $30. Since prices are relative to scent, you could pick up your new favorite candle for as low as $13.99.
So head on over to Amazon to get lit AF this autumn season.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Serve up some stylish soup with this ceramic pumpkin tureen
- 11 pumpkin spice flavored food items you didn’t ask for (but Amazon’s got)
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.