- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
These waterproof (and wireless) headphones last longer than AirPods ever could
They may be small, but they sure are mighty.
Wires are ugly and inconvenient, it’s no wonder why no one likes them. But we’re living in 2018, so if you want to go a step further than just Bluetooth, you should try these waterproof earbuds.
The xFyro xS2 earphones are waterproof, wireless and durable. Using cutting-edge Bluetooth CSR 4.2 technology, you’ll be able to easily pair these with any smart device for seamless streaming. And thanks to the proprietary, noise-isolating silicone structure, all external noises and distractions are silenced. They even feature a built-in mic, so you can take calls hands-free.
But that’s not all! The xFyro xS2 waterproof earbuds come in their very own carrying case that doubles as a charger – talk about versatility.
Additionally, they’re available through the Daily Dot Store for 54% off retail price. Usually $249.99, the earbuds are on sale for just $114.99. Don’t you want to know what it’s like to experience flawless sound with no wires?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
- Get lightning fast iPhone screen repair with Amazon Home Services
- Here are the best wines you can buy for under $20
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.