- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix 7 Months Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy 7 Months Ago
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt be straight leaders 7 Months Ago
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Today 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Today 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Today 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Today 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Today 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Today 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Today 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Today 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Today 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Today 11:48 AM
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation (updated) Today 11:42 AM
These waterproof (and wireless) headphones last longer than AirPods ever could
They may be small, but they sure are mighty.
Wires are ugly and inconvenient, it’s no wonder why no one likes them. But we’re living in 2018, so if you want to go a step further than just Bluetooth, you should try these waterproof earbuds.
The xFyro xS2 earphones are waterproof, wireless and durable. Using cutting-edge Bluetooth CSR 4.2 technology, you’ll be able to easily pair these with any smart device for seamless streaming. And thanks to the proprietary, noise-isolating silicone structure, all external noises and distractions are silenced. They even feature a built-in mic, so you can take calls hands-free.
But that’s not all! The xFyro xS2 waterproof earbuds come in their very own carrying case that doubles as a charger – talk about versatility.
Additionally, they’re available through the Daily Dot Store for 54% off retail price. Usually $249.99, the earbuds are on sale for just $114.99. Don’t you want to know what it’s like to experience flawless sound with no wires?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
- Get lightning fast iPhone screen repair with Amazon Home Services
- Here are the best wines you can buy for under $20
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.