- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote 11 Months Ago
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte 11 Months Ago
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive 11 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem 11 Months Ago
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Today 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Today 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Today 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Today 1:47 PM
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks Today 1:25 PM
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
- Google Trends show how differently Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are being mourned Today 10:50 AM
- Harvard centrists get relentlessly clowned for asking Bernie about socialism Today 10:38 AM
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game Today 10:33 AM
- Facebook’s new general counsel helped craft the ‘Patriot Act’ Today 10:26 AM
- Get a free month of live TV streaming while this Philo deal lasts Today 10:11 AM
These waterproof (and wireless) headphones last longer than AirPods ever could
They may be small, but they sure are mighty.
Wires are ugly and inconvenient, it’s no wonder why no one likes them. But we’re living in 2018, so if you want to go a step further than just Bluetooth, you should try these waterproof earbuds.
The xFyro xS2 earphones are waterproof, wireless and durable. Using cutting-edge Bluetooth CSR 4.2 technology, you’ll be able to easily pair these with any smart device for seamless streaming. And thanks to the proprietary, noise-isolating silicone structure, all external noises and distractions are silenced. They even feature a built-in mic, so you can take calls hands-free.
But that’s not all! The xFyro xS2 waterproof earbuds come in their very own carrying case that doubles as a charger – talk about versatility.
Additionally, they’re available through the Daily Dot Store for 54% off retail price. Usually $249.99, the earbuds are on sale for just $114.99. Don’t you want to know what it’s like to experience flawless sound with no wires?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
- Get lightning fast iPhone screen repair with Amazon Home Services
- Here are the best wines you can buy for under $20
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.