- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Today 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Today 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Today 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Today 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Today 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Today 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Today 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
If you want to watch season 11 of The X-Files, you may be due for a rewatch (or your first watch) before you throw yourself into Mulder and Scully’s universe of conspiracies.
If the idea of a marathon of the award-winning show gets you all tingly, the collector’s series of The X-Files on Blu-ray is what you need. The bundle comes complete with the original nine seasons (crisper than you’ve ever seen them thanks to Blu-Ray) as well as last year’s six-episode series. You’ll also get 25 hours of bonus content, including deleted scenes and interviews.
One thing that is missing from this bundle is the movies, but if you want them it’s only gonna set you back $8.14 for the Blu-Ray of both Fight the Future and I Want To Believe, so you may as well toss it in if you intend to have the complete experience.
This collection is a must-have for any fan of the truth (whenever Chris Carter makes a decision as to what that truth actually is).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stop everything and get Pokemon Sun and Moon for only $32
- Infiltrate the Death Star and take down Darth Vader in ‘Star Wars’ Clue
- Buy an Xbox One S, get the Battlefield 1 collector’s set free
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.