- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 3 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
If you want to watch season 11 of The X-Files, you may be due for a rewatch (or your first watch) before you throw yourself into Mulder and Scully’s universe of conspiracies.
If the idea of a marathon of the award-winning show gets you all tingly, the collector’s series of The X-Files on Blu-ray is what you need. The bundle comes complete with the original nine seasons (crisper than you’ve ever seen them thanks to Blu-Ray) as well as last year’s six-episode series. You’ll also get 25 hours of bonus content, including deleted scenes and interviews.
One thing that is missing from this bundle is the movies, but if you want them it’s only gonna set you back $8.14 for the Blu-Ray of both Fight the Future and I Want To Believe, so you may as well toss it in if you intend to have the complete experience.
This collection is a must-have for any fan of the truth (whenever Chris Carter makes a decision as to what that truth actually is).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Stop everything and get Pokemon Sun and Moon for only $32
- Infiltrate the Death Star and take down Darth Vader in ‘Star Wars’ Clue
- Buy an Xbox One S, get the Battlefield 1 collector’s set free
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.