- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona 1 Year Ago
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Today 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Today 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Today 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Today 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Today 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Today 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Today 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Today 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Hunters’ review: Amazon’s Nazi-hunting series was a great idea, in theory Today 10:47 AM
- Warren drafts contract to release women from NDAs with Bloomberg Today 10:42 AM
- Did Jake Gyllenhaal endorse Bernie Sanders through his cat’s Instagram? Today 9:59 AM
- Hookah bar shooter posted conspiracy-filled YouTube video Today 9:24 AM
- Trump slams ‘Parasite’ Oscar win, inspiring ridicule from movie fans Today 9:04 AM
If you’re at a loss for what to get the gamer in your life this holiday (whether it be your kid, your best friend or your wife), consider tucking one of these majorly discounted gift cards into their stocking.
The Xbox One digital deal gets you six months of Microsoft’s Xbox Live, which allows gamers to play online, offers discounts, and gives out free games every month. It’s normally $39.99, but right now you can pick it up 50% off! Get it for $20 via Amazon.
There’s also a great deal for PlayStation fans. You can buy a three-month subscription card for PlayStation Plus, which works a lot like Xbox Live: three free games a month, discounted rates on games, and of course online access. It’s $24.99 and you can grab one here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
- White elephant gifts so good they’ll start fights at the party
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.