- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 10 Months Ago
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change 10 Months Ago
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
- Facebook employee dies in apparent suicide at Bay Area headquarters Today 10:06 AM
- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets Today 9:29 AM
- You can now buy that viral game about an annoying goose Today 8:59 AM
- Bill de Blasio was still running for president, but now he’s not Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Panthers vs. Cardinals in Week 3 Today 8:20 AM
- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
If you’re at a loss for what to get the gamer in your life this holiday (whether it be your kid, your best friend or your wife), consider tucking one of these majorly discounted gift cards into their stocking.
The Xbox One digital deal gets you six months of Microsoft’s Xbox Live, which allows gamers to play online, offers discounts, and gives out free games every month. It’s normally $39.99, but right now you can pick it up 50% off! Get it for $20 via Amazon.
There’s also a great deal for PlayStation fans. You can buy a three-month subscription card for PlayStation Plus, which works a lot like Xbox Live: three free games a month, discounted rates on games, and of course online access. It’s $24.99 and you can grab one here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 36 of the best gifts you can buy for each zodiac sign
- Delight the bookworms in your life with an Audible membership
- White elephant gifts so good they’ll start fights at the party
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.