- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard 5 Months Ago
- Ted Cruz tries his ‘El Chapo’ Act again, to internet mockery 5 Months Ago
- How to play the new ‘Tetris 99’ battle royale game on Nintendo Switch for free 5 Months Ago
- ‘The Breaker Upperers’ is a quirky rom-com about friendship 5 Months Ago
- Facebook faces pressure from Congress to reduce anti-vaccination exposure Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Ergashev vs. Fox for free Today 8:00 AM
- How Netflix’s ‘Umbrella Academy’ found its eye-popping style Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Lorena’ deserves to be your new true crime obsession Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend for free Today 6:56 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ visits an old friend in ‘Saints of Imperfection’ Thursday 8:30 PM
- Dudes swallow AirPods in YouTube challenge video no one asked for Thursday 8:22 PM
- New R. Kelly underage sex assault tape reportedly surfaces Thursday 7:05 PM
- Kanye hired Kenny G to play jazz amid a sea of roses for Valentine’s Day—and it’s a meme Thursday 5:59 PM
- Fox News reportedly nixed ad for documentary about 1939 Nazi rally Thursday 4:22 PM
- People are roasting this woman’s tips for avoiding a ‘manrepeller’ apartment Thursday 3:59 PM
World Travel Tracker Scratch Off Maps are strictly for globetrotters
Leave no country un-scratched.
Are you a regular Carmen Sandiego, trotting about the globe like you’re being chased? These World Travel Tracker Scratch Off Maps are perfect for you.
The premise is simple. This massive 17 by 24 ft. map sprawls across any wall. The map contains the 210 flags of the world covered in gold top foil. Anytime you visit a new country, you can add a new activity to your travel routine.
Along with the memories and experiences you get from new cultures, you get to scratch off a new country off the map, sort of like a lottery ticket. There are even lines in between states and provinces of the US and Canada, so you can use it for interstate trips too.
Best of all, because it comes in gift-ready packaging, it’s great for the globetrotter in your life. The World Travel Tracker Scratch Off Maps are available on the Daily Dot Store for $23.99 (regularly $45).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Learn Japanese with Rosetta Stone and become a legit Otaku
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- 10 ‘As Seen on TV’ products that actually work
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.