- Kelly Sue DeConnick explores the mythic sensibility of her new Aquaman comic 3 Months Ago
- How to watch the History Channel online for free 3 Months Ago
- Why the Senate’s First Step Act isn’t true criminal justice reform Today 5:30 AM
- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
World Travel Tracker Scratch Off Maps are strictly for globetrotters
Leave no country un-scratched.
Are you a regular Carmen Sandiego, trotting about the globe like you’re being chased? These World Travel Tracker Scratch Off Maps are perfect for you.
The premise is simple. This massive 17 by 24 ft. map sprawls across any wall. The map contains the 210 flags of the world covered in gold top foil. Anytime you visit a new country, you can add a new activity to your travel routine.
Along with the memories and experiences you get from new cultures, you get to scratch off a new country off the map, sort of like a lottery ticket. There are even lines in between states and provinces of the US and Canada, so you can use it for interstate trips too.
Best of all, because it comes in gift-ready packaging, it’s great for the globetrotter in your life. The World Travel Tracker Scratch Off Maps are available on the Daily Dot Store for $23.99 (regularly $45).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Learn Japanese with Rosetta Stone and become a legit Otaku
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- 10 ‘As Seen on TV’ products that actually work
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.