- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online 11 Months Ago
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
Pump up the jams and your activity with these workout headphones
Let’s get physical.
The secret to longer and better sweat sessions? A distraction-free workout. And how do you block out distractions? With these workout headphones, of course!
Here’s the thing: not all wireless headphones are created equal — especially when it comes to working out. These are designed specifically with sports in mind. They come with Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology, passive noise cancellation and up to nine hours of battery life. Plus, they’re comfortable and have expandable foam ear tips. Or in layman’s terms, they’ll stay in your ears during workouts, quiet the commotion around you, and deliver powerful sound on the go for a really long time.
While they are wireless, they’re connected to each other, which helps them stay securely on your head no matter how intense your workout gets. Oh, and they’re waterproof, so you can sweat up a storm and they’ll still stick around for next year’s new fitness resolutions. These workout headphones are available on the Daily Dot Store for $33.99 (regularly $69.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ThinkGeek just launched an exclusive (and awesome) Atari line
- Onnit’s heaviest sale of the year slashes prices by up to 30%
- This innovative coat heater helps you beat the chill
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.