- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Today 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Today 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Today 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Today 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
Winter is coming. No, not the Game of Thrones kind. Just the regular, less fun, cold weather that makes your feet feel like little blocks of ice.
That problem can be remedied in different ways, but for Star Wars fans it should involve these new wailing Wookiee slippers from ThinkGeek.
An officially licensed Star Wars product, these slippers actually make Wookiee howls as you walk. Of course, you can switch it off if listening to Chewie’s wails is too much for you to take. Pair it up with the matching robe to have the coolest leisurewear in the neighborhood. No one will look cooler taking out the trash than you!
The slippers are a steal for $29.99, but be sure to check out the ThinkGeek fall sale while you are there because a ton of items are up to 60 percent off. Though the slippers aren’t included in the sale, we can bet you’ll find plenty of cool swag that is.
Buy them here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 geeky group costumes for the most fun Halloween
- Need a quick costume? These glow-in-the-dark masks are a standout
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and geek everything. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also represented CNN as a speaker for its Leadership Unplugged program.