- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Wednesday 12:08 PM
Winter is coming. No, not the Game of Thrones kind. Just the regular, less fun, cold weather that makes your feet feel like little blocks of ice.
That problem can be remedied in different ways, but for Star Wars fans it should involve these new wailing Wookiee slippers from ThinkGeek.
An officially licensed Star Wars product, these slippers actually make Wookiee howls as you walk. Of course, you can switch it off if listening to Chewie’s wails is too much for you to take. Pair it up with the matching robe to have the coolest leisurewear in the neighborhood. No one will look cooler taking out the trash than you!
The slippers are a steal for $29.99, but be sure to check out the ThinkGeek fall sale while you are there because a ton of items are up to 60 percent off. Though the slippers aren’t included in the sale, we can bet you’ll find plenty of cool swag that is.
Buy them here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 geeky group costumes for the most fun Halloween
- Need a quick costume? These glow-in-the-dark masks are a standout
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.