- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Today 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Today 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
The ‘Wonder Woman’ Barbie dolls are better than anyone could imagine
Hera, give my wallet strength.
Barbie dolls have been around since 1959. That said, the Wonder Woman Barbie doll is possibly Mattel’s best rendition yet.
Inspired by the first ever full length Wonder Woman live action film, the line features several key characters. Choose from Queen Hippolyta, Antiope, Menalippe, Steve Trevor, Princess Diana and of course her superhero alter-ego, Wonder Woman. Each doll from the Wonder Woman Barbie collection is a near replica of the characters from the recently released movie.
The dolls are available through Amazon,while supplies last. With prices starting at just $14.97, these dolls will most likely sell out quickly. If you’re looking to add to your collection of Wonder Woman memorabilia, these are a must get.
Shop the full collection here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
- The ‘Steven Universe’ cheeseburger backpack will help you save the world
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.