- Spanish ‘Big Brother’ contestant forced to watch footage of her own alleged sexual assault Today 12:35 AM
- There’s a lot you can say during sex and also while at Disney World Wednesday 9:34 PM
- Peloton shows 3 positive emails and a Facebook post to prove its ad wasn’t cringe Wednesday 8:23 PM
- Bhad Bhabie accused of cultural appropriation, then criticized Black women with her defense Wednesday 7:23 PM
- Pinterest, the Knot called out for glamorizing plantation weddings (updated) Wednesday 6:55 PM
- Subreddit dedicated to dunking on ‘Game of Thrones’ 2019’s most popular TV subreddit Wednesday 6:25 PM
- Jason Derulo is pissed Instagram deleted his risqué bulge photo Wednesday 5:50 PM
- Instagram taking steps to ensure users are over 13 years old Wednesday 5:16 PM
- ‘Trayvon Hoax’ screening canceled after George Zimmerman files lawsuit Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Mailchimp sued for allegedly facilitating sex trafficking Wednesday 3:51 PM
- Republicans, Dems split over right to sue Facebook Wednesday 3:35 PM
- Pete Davidson’s $1-million standup NDA is his best bit yet Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Sex workers fear a Twitter ‘NSFW ban’ is coming in 2020 Wednesday 1:08 PM
- What is a jade roller and do they really help your skin? Wednesday 12:19 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 14: Gearin’ up for the fantasy playoffs Wednesday 11:58 AM
Thank Hera! The day DC fans have waited for is finally here. Wonder Woman has finally released in theaters, and the response is already off to a promising start.
Before lassoing a ticket to the nearest box office, you might want to celebrate with a Wonder Woman accessory worthy of the Amazonians. Or maybe you just need to distract yourself to make it to the end of the workday. Either way, we got you.
Price on Amazon: $10.79
Price on ThinkGeek: $5.99
Price on Amazon: $12.99
Price on Hot Topic: $22
Price on Amazon: $9.95
Price on ThinkGeek: $29.95
Price on Amazon: $10.44
Price on Amazon: $8.25
Price on Amazon: $9.94
Price on Hot Topic: $9.67
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 adorable thumb drives to keep you from losing your sh*t
- Good grief! Vans’ new Peanuts line is adorable
- This $10 tool keeps earbuds free from knots and tangles
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.