- Mini-documentary shows Trump supporters clashing at Denny’s 3 Years Ago
- Here’s why ‘Furry and Proud’ is trending on Twitter 3 Years Ago
- Sacha Baron Cohen calls tech giants the ‘greatest propaganda machine in history’ 3 Years Ago
- ‘Resistance Reborn’ is a must-read before ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ Today 10:14 AM
- Stephen Miller should be fired, more than 100 lawmakers say Today 9:56 AM
- YouTube star Bretman Rock goes off on fans who wanted selfies during his dad’s funeral Today 9:14 AM
- The U.S. Army is reevaluating its use of TikTok after security concerns Today 8:45 AM
- Nurse’s TikTok video accused of being insensitive to patient trauma Today 8:16 AM
- The tweet showing a man talking to a woman in a club is gone but not forgotten Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Knight Before Christmas’ is gosh-darned hopeful Today 7:30 AM
- Harley Quinn strikes out alone in DC Universe’s new R-rated cartoon Today 7:00 AM
- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck mocked after ball busts windows during demonstration Today 12:23 AM
- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
Yes, this is actually a thing.
Cancel your appointment with that Cutco salesman and get yourself these meat claws. After a long day of cooking, you’ve earned the right to play with your food a little bit.
Three stainless steel blades (or claws, if that’s what you prefer to call them) are attached to each handle. The blades are each 5 inches long, and you can get a set of two for $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The 8 most precious tea infusers you can buy
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.