- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists 3 Years Ago
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them 3 Years Ago
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Today 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Today 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Today 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Today 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
The Withings scale offers a full body composition analysis every time you use it, including your BMI, body fat percentage, and even your bone mass and water measurements. This is incredibly handy if you’re weight training and want to keep an eye on your stats, or simply just to better educate yourself about your physical condition.
The scale pairs with the free Health Mate app and automatically syncs each weigh-in, which is perfect for weight loss goals as well as maintaining. There’s a nutrition tracking option as well if you want to keep an eye on what you’re consuming.
If weight loss or gain is your goal, it helps to have the right data. And since the scale is marked down to $76.99 from its usual $129.95 today, we officially give it the Daily Dot stamp of “well worth your money.”
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.