- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban 2 Years Ago
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream 2 Years Ago
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias 2 Years Ago
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real 2 Years Ago
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
- Dr Disrespect is still banned from Twitch. When will he be back? Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is returning to theaters with new material Today 10:18 AM
- House fails to pass amendment curbing government surveillance Today 10:12 AM
- What happened when Ed Krassenstein crashed the Chapo Trap House subreddit Today 9:21 AM
- Andrew Yang comes out as pro-Bird Scooters Today 8:59 AM
- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records Today 8:09 AM
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free Today 8:00 AM
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war Today 7:30 AM
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
The Withings scale tracks more than just your weight
It works with MyFitnessPal, too!
The Withings scale offers a full body composition analysis every time you use it, including your BMI, body fat percentage, and even your bone mass and water measurements. This is incredibly handy if you’re weight training and want to keep an eye on your stats, or simply just to better educate yourself about your physical condition.
The scale pairs with the free Health Mate app and automatically syncs each weigh-in, which is perfect for weight loss goals as well as maintaining. There’s a nutrition tracking option as well if you want to keep an eye on what you’re consuming.
If weight loss or gain is your goal, it helps to have the right data. And since the scale is marked down to $76.99 from its usual $129.95 today, we officially give it the Daily Dot stamp of “well worth your money.”
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.