- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
- Trump is concerned America’s toilets too weak Friday 3:53 PM
- Twitter users claim Billie Eilish is ‘over’ because she didn’t like Lady Gaga’s meat dress Friday 2:53 PM
- Nikki Haley says the Confederate flag was fine until Dylann Roof ‘hijacked’ it Friday 2:49 PM
- How emotional labor discourse spawned multiple memes Friday 2:22 PM
- Video of YouTuber Onision threatening ex-girlfriend resurfaces Friday 2:03 PM
- Marianne Williamson embraces anti-vax stance on Facebook Friday 1:58 PM
- Peloton Husband is worried memes will have ‘repercussions’ for his career Friday 1:55 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ stumbles as it returns to a familiar planet Friday 1:47 PM
- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays Friday 1:04 PM
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights Friday 1:02 PM
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ Friday 12:40 PM
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 Friday 12:17 PM
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Friday 10:44 AM
Your choice of audio gear says a lot about you. Luckily, you’ll never be on the receiving end of bad judgment after you pick up these wireless earbuds.
These buds use aptX technology to guarantee flawless streaming sound quality without interruptions. But don’t worry — it’s got Bluetooth backup, just in case the aptX doesn’t work. A clever magnetic housing seals the buds together for easy storage, and the incredible battery life keeps your tunes a-rockin’ and your podcasts a-talkin’ late into the night (or even early into the morning, if you’re that hard a partier).
And if you’re one of those people who can never get the buds to fit in your ears properly, never fear — these guys come with three different-sized earplugs to guarantee that elusive perfect fit. Get these wireless earbuds on the Daily Dot Store for $35 (regularly $50).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This gorgeous wireless keyboard feels like an old-school typewriter
- Charge your phone fast with this glowing neon cable
- This tiny device is here to help improve your productivity
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.