- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
Your choice of audio gear says a lot about you. Luckily, you’ll never be on the receiving end of bad judgment after you pick up these wireless earbuds.
These buds use aptX technology to guarantee flawless streaming sound quality without interruptions. But don’t worry — it’s got Bluetooth backup, just in case the aptX doesn’t work. A clever magnetic housing seals the buds together for easy storage, and the incredible battery life keeps your tunes a-rockin’ and your podcasts a-talkin’ late into the night (or even early into the morning, if you’re that hard a partier).
And if you’re one of those people who can never get the buds to fit in your ears properly, never fear — these guys come with three different-sized earplugs to guarantee that elusive perfect fit. Get these wireless earbuds on the Daily Dot Store for $35 (regularly $50).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This gorgeous wireless keyboard feels like an old-school typewriter
- Charge your phone fast with this glowing neon cable
- This tiny device is here to help improve your productivity
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.