- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
Your choice of audio gear says a lot about you. Luckily, you’ll never be on the receiving end of bad judgment after you pick up these wireless earbuds.
These buds use aptX technology to guarantee flawless streaming sound quality without interruptions. But don’t worry — it’s got Bluetooth backup, just in case the aptX doesn’t work. A clever magnetic housing seals the buds together for easy storage, and the incredible battery life keeps your tunes a-rockin’ and your podcasts a-talkin’ late into the night (or even early into the morning, if you’re that hard a partier).
And if you’re one of those people who can never get the buds to fit in your ears properly, never fear — these guys come with three different-sized earplugs to guarantee that elusive perfect fit. Get these wireless earbuds on the Daily Dot Store for $35 (regularly $50).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This gorgeous wireless keyboard feels like an old-school typewriter
- Charge your phone fast with this glowing neon cable
- This tiny device is here to help improve your productivity
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.