- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video 1 Year Ago
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event 1 Year Ago
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ 1 Year Ago
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Today 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Today 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Today 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Today 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel Today 11:30 AM
Make your booty number one when you go number two.
Wet wipes are great for getting your parts clean as can be, but are also icy cold. That is, unless you have a handy wipe warmer.
You’re likely already a convert and wiping your tush with medicated wipes. And if you’re not…why not? It’s the best thing you could do for your booty outside of a prostate exam. Thing is, the smack of cold against your sensitive areas is quite a shock.
After a few minutes with this wipe warmer, they’ll be toastier than a campfire marshmallow. It warms up to 100 wipes at a time! It’s built with babies in mind, but why should they have all the fun?
Treat your booty to a first class cleaning experience. This wipe warmer is available on Amazon for $25 (regularly $31.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Add a spritz of magic to any room with this unicorn oil diffuser
- These design courses are totally killing it on Skillshare right now
- This dutch oven is the last cooking vessel you’ll ever need
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.