- How to watch ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ online free 11 Months Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch appearance isn’t a gimmick—it’s a strategy Today 4:00 AM
- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Tuesday 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Tuesday 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Tuesday 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Tuesday 11:54 AM
Make your booty number one when you go number two.
Wet wipes are great for getting your parts clean as can be, but are also icy cold. That is, unless you have a handy wipe warmer.
You’re likely already a convert and wiping your tush with medicated wipes. And if you’re not…why not? It’s the best thing you could do for your booty outside of a prostate exam. Thing is, the smack of cold against your sensitive areas is quite a shock.
After a few minutes with this wipe warmer, they’ll be toastier than a campfire marshmallow. It warms up to 100 wipes at a time! It’s built with babies in mind, but why should they have all the fun?
Treat your booty to a first class cleaning experience. This wipe warmer is available on Amazon for $25 (regularly $31.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Add a spritz of magic to any room with this unicorn oil diffuser
- These design courses are totally killing it on Skillshare right now
- This dutch oven is the last cooking vessel you’ll ever need
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.