- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play 3 Years Ago
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament 3 Years Ago
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes 3 Years Ago
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns 3 Years Ago
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives 3 Years Ago
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Today 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Today 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Today 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Today 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Today 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Today 12:19 PM
- Slow iPhone got you down? Here’s how to speed it back up Today 11:49 AM
- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run Today 11:25 AM
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody Today 11:12 AM
- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy Today 10:48 AM
Fall weather is finally nipping at our heels. If you find there’s a hole in your closet where something should be keeping you warm, you might want to check out Amazon’s deal of the day, because an excellent selection of high-quality outerwear is up to 70 percent off.
Calvin Klein, Ben Sherman, Jessica Simpson, Tahari, Kenneth Cole, and more are all included in the sale. You’ll find options for children, men, and women.
Not sure where to start? Here are a few of choice picks to keep the chill at bay.
Price on Amazon: $43.99 (regularly $110)
Price on Amazon: $46.99 (regularly $120)
Price on Amazon: $51.99 (regularly $220)
Price on Amazon: $54.11 (regularly $250)
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.