- Kutcher, Kunis debunk divorce rumor—and fans reply with ‘That ‘70s Show’ memes 2 Years Ago
- Yes, Tifa’s breasts are smaller in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Here’s why Today 1:33 PM
- Google admits bug could let people spy on Nest cameras Today 1:29 PM
- The Trump 2020 bot campaign has begun Today 1:10 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in July 2019 Today 12:39 PM
- Suicides in the U.S. are increasing at terrifying rates Today 12:32 PM
- Hannah’s season of ‘The Bachelorette’ goes up in smoke amid drama, receipts Today 12:27 PM
- Homophobic pastor blocked from hosting event at Cracker Barrel Today 12:01 PM
- Here’s what’s coming to Amazon Prime in July 2019 Today 12:01 PM
- Biden faces backlash for remarks about working with segregationist senators Today 10:58 AM
- J.J. Abrams’ 20-year-old son is writing Marvel’s new Spider-Man comic Today 10:55 AM
- Oops: Christians petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime’s ‘Good Omens’ Today 10:12 AM
- Popular YouTuber threatens suicide on social media, goes missing Today 9:17 AM
- ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion’ is finally coming to Netflix Today 9:07 AM
- Congress isn’t too keen on Facebook starting a cryptocurrency Today 8:56 AM
Incorporate styles inspired by your favorite mythical beasts.
It’s officially August, which means the new school year starts sooner than you’d like. As much of a bummer as that is, at least it gives you an excuse to revamp your wardrobe. You may as well pick up a new pair of sandals so you can start the year off on the right foot.
And lucky for you, Iron Fist created these glorious winged gladiator sandals. The sandals are completely vegan and available in two mythical colors: black and holographic. Designed with removeable wings on either ankle, these serve as a two-fer! We don’t know why you’d want to take off the wings (especially if you’re battling Medusa), but just know that you can.
These ThinkGeek exclusives are up to 40 percent off, for a limited time. Usually $49.99, the gladiators are on sale for just $29.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Live the mermaid aesthetic with these aquatic-inspired accessories
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.