- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone 2 Years Ago
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free 2 Years Ago
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Wednesday 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Wednesday 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Wednesday 12:17 PM
Incorporate styles inspired by your favorite mythical beasts.
It’s officially August, which means the new school year starts sooner than you’d like. As much of a bummer as that is, at least it gives you an excuse to revamp your wardrobe. You may as well pick up a new pair of sandals so you can start the year off on the right foot.
And lucky for you, Iron Fist created these glorious winged gladiator sandals. The sandals are completely vegan and available in two mythical colors: black and holographic. Designed with removeable wings on either ankle, these serve as a two-fer! We don’t know why you’d want to take off the wings (especially if you’re battling Medusa), but just know that you can.
These ThinkGeek exclusives are up to 40 percent off, for a limited time. Usually $49.99, the gladiators are on sale for just $29.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Live the mermaid aesthetic with these aquatic-inspired accessories
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.