- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay 2 Years Ago
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? 2 Years Ago
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day 2 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world 2 Years Ago
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
It’s officially August, which means the new school year starts sooner than you’d like. As much of a bummer as that is, at least it gives you an excuse to revamp your wardrobe. You may as well pick up a new pair of sandals so you can start the year off on the right foot.
And lucky for you, Iron Fist created these glorious winged gladiator sandals. The sandals are completely vegan and available in two mythical colors: black and holographic. Designed with removeable wings on either ankle, these serve as a two-fer! We don’t know why you’d want to take off the wings (especially if you’re battling Medusa), but just know that you can.
These ThinkGeek exclusives are up to 40 percent off, for a limited time. Usually $49.99, the gladiators are on sale for just $29.99+.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Live the mermaid aesthetic with these aquatic-inspired accessories
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- Let fate pick your dinner-time entree with the Food Fortune Tarot Cards
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.