- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
This wine board game drinks Cards Against Humanity under the table
The classiest of drinking games to cleanse your palate.
Take your drinking games up a level from flip-cup and beer pong. For those who are tired of beer stealing all of the thunder at parties, Read Between The Wines! may be the answer to your wine-drunk prayers.
Here’s how the game works: Everyone samples wine and one person picks a theme — similar to Cards Against Humanity. Then, people write a description that fits into that theme and everyone votes for their favorite one.
Once the wine runs out, the person with the most votes is declared Master Connoisseur.
Whether you want to use Read Between The Wines! to work on your wine palate or your wit, it’ll certainly shake up expectations among your wino friends. You can snag the game from Amazon for $24.99 (regularly $40).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- 18 accessories to prepare your home for ‘Game of Thrones’
- Utter Nonsense is a great game for people who suck at impressions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.