- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters 2 Months Ago
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Today 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Today 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
This wine board game drinks Cards Against Humanity under the table
The classiest of drinking games to cleanse your palate.
Take your drinking games up a level from flip-cup and beer pong. For those who are tired of beer stealing all of the thunder at parties, Read Between The Wines! may be the answer to your wine-drunk prayers.
Here’s how the game works: Everyone samples wine and one person picks a theme — similar to Cards Against Humanity. Then, people write a description that fits into that theme and everyone votes for their favorite one.
Once the wine runs out, the person with the most votes is declared Master Connoisseur.
Whether you want to use Read Between The Wines! to work on your wine palate or your wit, it’ll certainly shake up expectations among your wino friends. You can snag the game from Amazon for $24.99 (regularly $40).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- 18 accessories to prepare your home for ‘Game of Thrones’
- Utter Nonsense is a great game for people who suck at impressions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.