- Instagram has mixed feelings about Mindy Kaling supporting Aziz Ansari Saturday 5:02 PM
- Donald Trump keeps pushing his unsubstantiated voter fraud claims Saturday 4:09 PM
- Report: YouTube will no longer run ads on anti-vax channels Saturday 2:54 PM
- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military Saturday 1:14 PM
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Saturday 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Saturday 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Saturday 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
Make sure you wrap it up!
Before you deep throat your vino, you should make sure it’s still good. Luckily if you took the advice from your sex ed teacher and remembered to use a condom, you don’t have these woes. And that’s because Wine Condoms have you covered (literally).
Now you may be thinking, “WTF is a wine condom and why do I need it??” Well, the answer, my friends, lies here. Wine Condoms are pretty self-explanatory – they’re condoms but for your glass wine bottle, and not, well, your flesh bottle. And instead of protecting against STIs and unwanted pregnancies, they protect your wine from going flat, bad, or growing unwelcome bacteria.
But how does it work? It’s easy! Once you uncork the wine, it’s nearly always impossible to reseal it – unless you have one of those fancy capping devices. But if you drink a lot of wine or like to open more than one variety at a time, then that one fancy cap you got won’t be much help. Plus, they tend to sit above the opening of the bottle, which makes for some seriously stressed storing. That’s where the wine condoms come in. Instead of splurging on an oversized and pressurized wine cap, all you need is this box of rubber condoms! Just open the individually sealed wrapper and slide it on and viola! You’re left with a completely refrigerator-safe wine bottle.
Each pack comes with six individually wrapped and reusable wine condoms. So now you can open your wine, enjoy it, cap it and repeat until you’re finished. The pack of wine condoms is on sale through Amazon for just $13.97 (regularly $15).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Everything you need for a beginner’s kink-friendly Valentine’s Day
- 14 sexy Valentine’s Day outfits for plus-size babes
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.