- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote 3 Months Ago
- It’s comeback season for Vine 3 Months Ago
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive 3 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem 3 Months Ago
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance 3 Months Ago
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted 3 Months Ago
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder 3 Months Ago
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Today 1:47 PM
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
- Google Trends show how differently Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are being mourned Today 10:50 AM
- Harvard centrists get relentlessly clowned for asking Bernie about socialism Today 10:38 AM
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game Today 10:33 AM
- Facebook’s new general counsel helped craft the ‘Patriot Act’ Today 10:26 AM
- Get a free month of live TV streaming while this Philo deal lasts Today 10:11 AM
- Netflix announces teen lesbian rom-com Today 10:00 AM
Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
Make sure you wrap it up!
Before you deep throat your vino, you should make sure it’s still good. Luckily if you took the advice from your sex ed teacher and remembered to use a condom, you don’t have these woes. And that’s because Wine Condoms have you covered (literally).
Now you may be thinking, “WTF is a wine condom and why do I need it??” Well, the answer, my friends, lies here. Wine Condoms are pretty self-explanatory – they’re condoms but for your glass wine bottle, and not, well, your flesh bottle. And instead of protecting against STIs and unwanted pregnancies, they protect your wine from going flat, bad, or growing unwelcome bacteria.
But how does it work? It’s easy! Once you uncork the wine, it’s nearly always impossible to reseal it – unless you have one of those fancy capping devices. But if you drink a lot of wine or like to open more than one variety at a time, then that one fancy cap you got won’t be much help. Plus, they tend to sit above the opening of the bottle, which makes for some seriously stressed storing. That’s where the wine condoms come in. Instead of splurging on an oversized and pressurized wine cap, all you need is this box of rubber condoms! Just open the individually sealed wrapper and slide it on and viola! You’re left with a completely refrigerator-safe wine bottle.
Each pack comes with six individually wrapped and reusable wine condoms. So now you can open your wine, enjoy it, cap it and repeat until you’re finished. The pack of wine condoms is on sale through Amazon for just $13.97 (regularly $15).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Everything you need for a beginner’s kink-friendly Valentine’s Day
- 14 sexy Valentine’s Day outfits for plus-size babes
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.