- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
Before you deep throat your vino, you should make sure it’s still good. Luckily if you took the advice from your sex ed teacher and remembered to use a condom, you don’t have these woes. And that’s because Wine Condoms have you covered (literally).
Now you may be thinking, “WTF is a wine condom and why do I need it??” Well, the answer, my friends, lies here. Wine Condoms are pretty self-explanatory – they’re condoms but for your glass wine bottle, and not, well, your flesh bottle. And instead of protecting against STIs and unwanted pregnancies, they protect your wine from going flat, bad, or growing unwelcome bacteria.
But how does it work? It’s easy! Once you uncork the wine, it’s nearly always impossible to reseal it – unless you have one of those fancy capping devices. But if you drink a lot of wine or like to open more than one variety at a time, then that one fancy cap you got won’t be much help. Plus, they tend to sit above the opening of the bottle, which makes for some seriously stressed storing. That’s where the wine condoms come in. Instead of splurging on an oversized and pressurized wine cap, all you need is this box of rubber condoms! Just open the individually sealed wrapper and slide it on and viola! You’re left with a completely refrigerator-safe wine bottle.
Each pack comes with six individually wrapped and reusable wine condoms. So now you can open your wine, enjoy it, cap it and repeat until you’re finished. The pack of wine condoms is on sale through Amazon for just $13.97 (regularly $15).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Everything you need for a beginner’s kink-friendly Valentine’s Day
- 14 sexy Valentine’s Day outfits for plus-size babes
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.