- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Today 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Today 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Today 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Today 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Today 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
Before you deep throat your vino, you should make sure it’s still good. Luckily if you took the advice from your sex ed teacher and remembered to use a condom, you don’t have these woes. And that’s because Wine Condoms have you covered (literally).
Now you may be thinking, “WTF is a wine condom and why do I need it??” Well, the answer, my friends, lies here. Wine Condoms are pretty self-explanatory – they’re condoms but for your glass wine bottle, and not, well, your flesh bottle. And instead of protecting against STIs and unwanted pregnancies, they protect your wine from going flat, bad, or growing unwelcome bacteria.
But how does it work? It’s easy! Once you uncork the wine, it’s nearly always impossible to reseal it – unless you have one of those fancy capping devices. But if you drink a lot of wine or like to open more than one variety at a time, then that one fancy cap you got won’t be much help. Plus, they tend to sit above the opening of the bottle, which makes for some seriously stressed storing. That’s where the wine condoms come in. Instead of splurging on an oversized and pressurized wine cap, all you need is this box of rubber condoms! Just open the individually sealed wrapper and slide it on and viola! You’re left with a completely refrigerator-safe wine bottle.
Each pack comes with six individually wrapped and reusable wine condoms. So now you can open your wine, enjoy it, cap it and repeat until you’re finished. The pack of wine condoms is on sale through Amazon for just $13.97 (regularly $15).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Everything you need for a beginner’s kink-friendly Valentine’s Day
- 14 sexy Valentine’s Day outfits for plus-size babes
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.