- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Monday 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Monday 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Monday 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Monday 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Monday 10:49 AM
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own Monday 10:47 AM
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin Monday 10:45 AM
Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
Make sure you wrap it up!
Before you deep throat your vino, you should make sure it’s still good. Luckily if you took the advice from your sex ed teacher and remembered to use a condom, you don’t have these woes. And that’s because Wine Condoms have you covered (literally).
Now you may be thinking, “WTF is a wine condom and why do I need it??” Well, the answer, my friends, lies here. Wine Condoms are pretty self-explanatory – they’re condoms but for your glass wine bottle, and not, well, your flesh bottle. And instead of protecting against STIs and unwanted pregnancies, they protect your wine from going flat, bad, or growing unwelcome bacteria.
But how does it work? It’s easy! Once you uncork the wine, it’s nearly always impossible to reseal it – unless you have one of those fancy capping devices. But if you drink a lot of wine or like to open more than one variety at a time, then that one fancy cap you got won’t be much help. Plus, they tend to sit above the opening of the bottle, which makes for some seriously stressed storing. That’s where the wine condoms come in. Instead of splurging on an oversized and pressurized wine cap, all you need is this box of rubber condoms! Just open the individually sealed wrapper and slide it on and viola! You’re left with a completely refrigerator-safe wine bottle.
Each pack comes with six individually wrapped and reusable wine condoms. So now you can open your wine, enjoy it, cap it and repeat until you’re finished. The pack of wine condoms is on sale through Amazon for just $13.97 (regularly $15).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Everything you need for a beginner’s kink-friendly Valentine’s Day
- 14 sexy Valentine’s Day outfits for plus-size babes
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.