- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
Net neutrality is gone, so your ISP and Big Brother will now be all over your surfing history. Get yourself a digital defense, like a Windscribe VPN.
Windscribe is an easy-to-download desktop application and browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) that runs in the background of your devices. It routes your traffic through masked servers in 50 different countries, which disguises your IP address and location. It also offers a firewall (superior to a killswitch) and AES-256 encryption. For the VPN novice, this means neither snoopy citizens nor Big Brother can peek at your internet activity, even if you lose connectivity.
But Windscribe is more than your run-of-the-mill VPN. Aside from security, it also blocks ads and trackers from your everyday browsing, which means you won’t have to see that same ad for a clothing store you’ll never shop at. Plus, it lets you access geo-blocked streams and torrent as much as you want without worry.
Windscribe works simultaneously on an unlimited number of devices, with unlimited bandwidth, and doesn’t keep a log of your activity. Get a one, three, or five year subscription on the Daily Dot Store starting at just $19. Better yet, get a lifetime subscription using promo code WINDSCRIBESD40 and pay only $69 (regularly $900).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Don’t go on any adventures without this Sheikah Slate satchel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.