- Netflix claims Adam Sandler’s ‘Murder Mystery’ broke viewing records 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Yellowstone’ online for free 1 Year Ago
- How online allies joined a trans artist’s street art war 1 Year Ago
- These edited videos show the dark side of your favorite cartoons Today 7:00 AM
- Coca-Cola now exists in ‘Star Wars’ canon Today 6:44 AM
- How #TCOT gave birth to Trump Today 6:30 AM
- The ultimate cord-cutting guide for bilingual families Today 5:00 AM
- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
Net neutrality is dead — get your privacy back with this VPN
Digital defense at a discount.
Net neutrality is gone, so your ISP and Big Brother will now be all over your surfing history. Get yourself a digital defense, like a Windscribe VPN.
Windscribe is an easy-to-download desktop application and browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) that runs in the background of your devices. It routes your traffic through masked servers in 50 different countries, which disguises your IP address and location. It also offers a firewall (superior to a killswitch) and AES-256 encryption. For the VPN novice, this means neither snoopy citizens nor Big Brother can peek at your internet activity, even if you lose connectivity.
But Windscribe is more than your run-of-the-mill VPN. Aside from security, it also blocks ads and trackers from your everyday browsing, which means you won’t have to see that same ad for a clothing store you’ll never shop at. Plus, it lets you access geo-blocked streams and torrent as much as you want without worry.
Windscribe works simultaneously on an unlimited number of devices, with unlimited bandwidth, and doesn’t keep a log of your activity. Get a one, three, or five year subscription on the Daily Dot Store starting at just $19. Better yet, get a lifetime subscription using promo code WINDSCRIBESD40 and pay only $69 (regularly $900).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Don’t go on any adventures without this Sheikah Slate satchel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.