- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes 1 Year Ago
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis 1 Year Ago
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Today 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Today 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Today 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Today 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
Net neutrality is dead — get your privacy back with this VPN
Digital defense at a discount.
Net neutrality is gone, so your ISP and Big Brother will now be all over your surfing history. Get yourself a digital defense, like a Windscribe VPN.
Windscribe is an easy-to-download desktop application and browser extension (Chrome or Firefox) that runs in the background of your devices. It routes your traffic through masked servers in 50 different countries, which disguises your IP address and location. It also offers a firewall (superior to a killswitch) and AES-256 encryption. For the VPN novice, this means neither snoopy citizens nor Big Brother can peek at your internet activity, even if you lose connectivity.
But Windscribe is more than your run-of-the-mill VPN. Aside from security, it also blocks ads and trackers from your everyday browsing, which means you won’t have to see that same ad for a clothing store you’ll never shop at. Plus, it lets you access geo-blocked streams and torrent as much as you want without worry.
Windscribe works simultaneously on an unlimited number of devices, with unlimited bandwidth, and doesn’t keep a log of your activity. Get a one, three, or five year subscription on the Daily Dot Store starting at just $19. Better yet, get a lifetime subscription using promo code WINDSCRIBESD40 and pay only $69 (regularly $900).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Don’t go on any adventures without this Sheikah Slate satchel
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.