- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? 3 Years Ago
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee 3 Years Ago
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment 3 Years Ago
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
If you’re looking to impress friends at dinner (or that Bumble date who actually looks like their photo), Winc Wine Delivery is key. This service ships four perfectly palatable bottles to your door every month, based on your taste preferences.
Winc’s wine aficionados hand select bottles for you based on your likes and dislikes. You’ll also learn something new each time, whether you’re discovering new flavors, the backstories behind wineries, or the perfect food pairings to match that bottle.
All this means you no longer need to roam the grocery aisle, pretending you know what “earthy notes” means (sounds suspect though). You were going to get a “few” bottles of vino this month anyways, so grab four bottles from Winc for just $26 from the Daily Dot store. That’s less than $7 a bottle — we’ll toast to that.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.