- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Today 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Today 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Today 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Today 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Today 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Today 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Today 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Today 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Today 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Today 2:54 PM
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
If you’re looking to impress friends at dinner (or that Bumble date who actually looks like their photo), Winc Wine Delivery is key. This service ships four perfectly palatable bottles to your door every month, based on your taste preferences.
Winc’s wine aficionados hand select bottles for you based on your likes and dislikes. You’ll also learn something new each time, whether you’re discovering new flavors, the backstories behind wineries, or the perfect food pairings to match that bottle.
All this means you no longer need to roam the grocery aisle, pretending you know what “earthy notes” means (sounds suspect though). You were going to get a “few” bottles of vino this month anyways, so grab four bottles from Winc for just $26 from the Daily Dot store. That’s less than $7 a bottle — we’ll toast to that.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.