- How to stream Hulu in 4K 3 Years Ago
- The far-right is mobilizing to get Roger Stone pardoned 3 Years Ago
- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame Today 6:00 AM
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
If you’re looking to impress friends at dinner (or that Bumble date who actually looks like their photo), Winc Wine Delivery is key. This service ships four perfectly palatable bottles to your door every month, based on your taste preferences.
Winc’s wine aficionados hand select bottles for you based on your likes and dislikes. You’ll also learn something new each time, whether you’re discovering new flavors, the backstories behind wineries, or the perfect food pairings to match that bottle.
All this means you no longer need to roam the grocery aisle, pretending you know what “earthy notes” means (sounds suspect though). You were going to get a “few” bottles of vino this month anyways, so grab four bottles from Winc for just $26 from the Daily Dot store. That’s less than $7 a bottle — we’ll toast to that.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.