- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Wednesday 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Wednesday 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Wednesday 12:17 PM
Get Winc’s delicious boutique wines for under $7 a bottle
It’s like having your own sommelier on the cheap.
If you’re looking to impress friends at dinner (or that Bumble date who actually looks like their photo), Winc Wine Delivery is key. This service ships four perfectly palatable bottles to your door every month, based on your taste preferences.
Winc’s wine aficionados hand select bottles for you based on your likes and dislikes. You’ll also learn something new each time, whether you’re discovering new flavors, the backstories behind wineries, or the perfect food pairings to match that bottle.
All this means you no longer need to roam the grocery aisle, pretending you know what “earthy notes” means (sounds suspect though). You were going to get a “few” bottles of vino this month anyways, so grab four bottles from Winc for just $26 from the Daily Dot store. That’s less than $7 a bottle — we’ll toast to that.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.