- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
Become an online hero with this white hat hacker class
Pay what you want, join the elite ranks of the good guys online.
It’s easier than ever for baddies to hack into computer systems. Pay what you want for the white hat hacker class and become one of those good guys.
White hat hackers are the ethical types that spot bugs and vulnerabilities in systems before the bad guys do. They’re also used in various government organizations for criminal investigation purposes. And most of all, they’re a highly sought after position in 2018, which is why you should take advantage of this course bundle now.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1) Beginner’s concepts and tools for ethical hacking
This course is an ideal starting point, where you’ll learn the fundamentals of ethical hacking, the best tools around, basic hacking techniques, and dive into real-life scenarios to get a hang of how hackers think.
2) The ins and outs of network security
Through 12.5 hours of content, you’ll learn network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning to discover security risks across networks. You’ll discuss firewalls, wireless security measures, search engine privacy and tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, & Syslog.
3) Website and web application penetration testing
In two different courses, you’ll learn to discover, exploit, and fix a number of vulnerabilities in websites and applications, like file upload, code execution, SQL injection, XSS, XXE attacks, and more.
4) How to use Kali Linux for ethical hacking
Across 18 lectures, you’ll simulate a full penetration test from beginning to end, which will give you hands-on experience. By the end, you’ll know Kali Linux like the back of your hand. This helps you understand how to perform & defend against a variety of attacks.
5) In-depth WiFi hacking and security
After completing all seven hours of this course, you’ll be confident in all kinds of WiFi encryption methods, even if you start as a complete beginner. You’ll learn how to overrun buffer memory, perform password attacks, attack WiFi networks, and how to exercise your defenses by simulating real-world attacks.
6) Theoretical and practical aspects of ethical hacking
This training will show you day-to-day situations in which hacking can occur, helping you to understand how hackers think and how to better protect yourself and those around you.
7) How black hat hackers hack Windows 10
In this nine hour course, you’ll learn the techniques black hat hackers use to hack into Windows, how to analyze and secure Windows, and how to detect a hacker’s identity. You’ll learn to encode and combine the payload, gain full access over a target OS, and how to interact with it using Meterpreter command line.
Launch your ethical hacking career today! Pay what you want to get the white hat hacker class, available on the Daily Dot store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Effortlessly design your dream home with this software that’s over 75% off
- Get your button mash on with this Bluetooth arcade stick
- This waterproof action cam is a cheaper alternative to GoPro
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.