- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
Become an online hero with this white hat hacker class
Pay what you want, join the elite ranks of the good guys online.
It’s easier than ever for baddies to hack into computer systems. Pay what you want for the white hat hacker class and become one of those good guys.
White hat hackers are the ethical types that spot bugs and vulnerabilities in systems before the bad guys do. They’re also used in various government organizations for criminal investigation purposes. And most of all, they’re a highly sought after position in 2018, which is why you should take advantage of this course bundle now.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1) Beginner’s concepts and tools for ethical hacking
This course is an ideal starting point, where you’ll learn the fundamentals of ethical hacking, the best tools around, basic hacking techniques, and dive into real-life scenarios to get a hang of how hackers think.
2) The ins and outs of network security
Through 12.5 hours of content, you’ll learn network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning to discover security risks across networks. You’ll discuss firewalls, wireless security measures, search engine privacy and tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, & Syslog.
3) Website and web application penetration testing
In two different courses, you’ll learn to discover, exploit, and fix a number of vulnerabilities in websites and applications, like file upload, code execution, SQL injection, XSS, XXE attacks, and more.
4) How to use Kali Linux for ethical hacking
Across 18 lectures, you’ll simulate a full penetration test from beginning to end, which will give you hands-on experience. By the end, you’ll know Kali Linux like the back of your hand. This helps you understand how to perform & defend against a variety of attacks.
5) In-depth WiFi hacking and security
After completing all seven hours of this course, you’ll be confident in all kinds of WiFi encryption methods, even if you start as a complete beginner. You’ll learn how to overrun buffer memory, perform password attacks, attack WiFi networks, and how to exercise your defenses by simulating real-world attacks.
6) Theoretical and practical aspects of ethical hacking
This training will show you day-to-day situations in which hacking can occur, helping you to understand how hackers think and how to better protect yourself and those around you.
7) How black hat hackers hack Windows 10
In this nine hour course, you’ll learn the techniques black hat hackers use to hack into Windows, how to analyze and secure Windows, and how to detect a hacker’s identity. You’ll learn to encode and combine the payload, gain full access over a target OS, and how to interact with it using Meterpreter command line.
Launch your ethical hacking career today! Pay what you want to get the white hat hacker class, available on the Daily Dot store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Effortlessly design your dream home with this software that’s over 75% off
- Get your button mash on with this Bluetooth arcade stick
- This waterproof action cam is a cheaper alternative to GoPro
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.